• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Your Grace Quest

DeletedUser14704

• Greifental:
  • Firefox 24.0:
  • Quest named "Your Grace". Part of quest requires you to delete all gallows and guillotines. Did that, but quest remains stuck at 1/2. Seemed to update after deleting gallows buildings, but removing guillotines appeared not to count for anything. Persists after refreshing browser/leaving world. :
  • Screenshots:
  • How often this occurs:
  • Urgency:
  • Preventative Actions:
  • Summary:
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: YES
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum: Yes, those that could be done/were relevant.

DeletedUser14704

Gracebug2.jpg

Someone suggested building another item then deleting it, see if it shifts it.
Will post up if that proves successful.

DeletedUser7719

Just to confirm: Gallows are the EMA cultural building, and Guillotine is the CA decoration. Make sure you have none of those in your city. If you already did that, I would contact support (right click in-game and go to "support")

DeletedUser14704

Yep, thanks. Think I'll have to.
Did the build/delete thing, just to see if it would shake it up, and observed that adding a guillotine set the target back, then deleting it 'counted' towards the quest as one would expect, but that gallows did neither. Conclusion, either quest isn't registering the gallows part at all, or it is falsely classifying another building as a gallows.
Submitting ticket, thanks for help.