• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

You need to balance your rank points system ala the Wheelwright non-sense

DeletedUser12400

+1
I'm not trying to downplay BACCUS. I said earlyer in that top15 thread about a month ago, that dedicated diamond players should have been breaking 3M point landmark on earlier words about then. It would be closer to 4M now than 3. And en8 top folk seems like the type of guys who could be doing that if had they been playing from start though, they been rather stable so far. I'm just downplaying the value of current points system due to this mess what this thread is all about. I mean a player who was not even ranked in top10 when InA came out is #1 in my world now, pulling 55 wheels last 5 months over me. What's the logic there that be making one great...

But about the names I mentioned earlier..

Geewizz was early FoE LEGEND. Man was ranked top10 in 6 worlds at same time at once. Even in top3 in 3 of them, and #1 in in en6. All at once. He had about 13k battles won on all worlds total back when fighting a sinlge world really long and top single world players had about 2-3k fights won total under their belts. I saw him in action in my hood owning full bown diamond folks reviving units etc in PvP towers just cause he always fought so much better and beat em all with more points having had all the sae battles.

Albernth was fastest growing player of all worlds for 5 months. Even best and most active of the diamod folk struggled to keep close. He utilized super demanding and activivty needing strategies and carried em always out like a mad man with perfection, simply he was the most active and dedicated player I have ever witnessed and it showed. No matter the day and time, I could get a reply from msging him within a minute and it would be an intelligent one filled with fell thought thoughts and good math.

And PawelP was prolly one of the smartest minds I had come across in this game. He was literally the one and only player I ever met in this game whoI thought could be better at this game than I am. He was my favorite buddy to discuss all kinds of strategy and numbers with, and we worked very well together. He ended up being more better at micromanagment and organization side, while I was more into planning and numbers. And since the first matters so much more in this game, he ended up being ones of the most dominant, best known players in FoE, who also happened to be the first en player to break the 1M point trademark.

DeletedUser

Only noobs make conclusions who's the best player based on the ranking system, and Inno found a nice way to make more money on that :-)

Making Delis and WWs the same shape was such a transparent and a cheap move though. I know that some of the diamond players who actually know how to play this game and have bought in into the WW frenzy to keep up with points, wont be spending hundreds for Delis this time for this reason. I guess luring in the players to use diamonds in order to save time and making the game easier is one thing, treating them like idiots is another.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

She is also on track to win PE, IndA, and CA towers in a hood that is nothing but top people from Houndsmoor server (#80 is ranked 317 on server). She might not get first in PE though, but it will be close. No reason to hate on her for maximizing her points if that is what she is in to MrDuke.

DeletedUser

She is also on track to win PE, IndA, and CA towers in a hood that is nothing but top people from Houndsmoor server (#80 is ranked 317 on server). She might not get first in PE though, but it will be close. No reason to hate on her for maximizing her points if that is what she is in to MrDuke.
Nobody is hating anybody, I just said that ranking points have nothing to do with whos the best player. I dont even know who's the player you are talking about so I'm in no position to comment on his/her ability.
If you read through my comment more carefully though, you'll see that I was talking about diamond players who are actually really good.

DeletedUser

"Making Delis and WWs the same shape was such a transparent and a cheap move though. I know that some of the diamond players who actually know how to play this game and have bought in into the WW frenzy to keep up with points, wont be spending hundreds for Delis this time for this reason. I guess luring in the players to use diamonds in order to save time and making the game easier is one thing, treating them like idiots is another. "

Sorry but that sounded like a lot of haterade to me. I actually didn't see what you are saying you said in your comment, but I am not wearing my glasses either. I would like to see the distinction you made regarding diamond players "who are actually really good" and whatever Baccus is though, so please show me

DeletedUser

Dude, you completely missed the point of my post. It is not about Baccus (whoever that might be), but about Inno making the Delis the same shape as WWs which wont be bought this time around by some diamond users I know.

DeletedUser

Absolutely fascinating thread to read... really enjoyed reading through it.

I was always curious with the ranking system why there is no ranking tab for total PvP points, just medals...