• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Yet another neighbourhood question

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

As for being far ahead without spending diamonds...well to be honest I think people who are spending an hour on the game every day (which I think is a reasonable amount of time to spend on any game) should be able to play without facing abuse by people who have nothing better to do than play a game for hours on end.

I'm probably one of those people that you term as having "nothing better to do than play a game for hours on end."

Except I do. I'm working on a PhD in Statistics. It just so happens that 90% of my work is either on a computer or in my office where, you guessed it, my computer is located. Thus, taking a couple minutes here or there to collect supplies or fight the odd battle is nothing.

So, a bit unfair in your assessment there, I think.

DeletedUser1899

Why does everyone* assume that when any player is a bit further advanced than the others, they're spending mass amounts of money? Maybe they're just active and really hard working? Maybe they won a competition and were awarded 600 diamonds? I think it's a bit rude to call someone a "wallet warrior" when you have no real clue as to how they play. Yes, money doesn't buy skills, but neither does moaning on the forums.

* everyone who moans, at least.
rude you say you have no thought how peeps can be rude. I play on Adv. 4-5 hours a day and more on the weekend when I'm done working 40 + hours week and done with my ranch work.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm probably one of those people that you term as having "nothing better to do than play a game for hours on end."

No statman, not really. I respect what you're doing and assume most of your attention is going to your studies. I'm guessing if you add up all your supply collecting and battles it would add up to no more than an hour or two. I'm talking more about actually paying attention to the game, collecting every 5 minutes and such. Personally I'm self employed, I work a few hours every evening and I could have the game open every day and collect every 5 minutes. I've decided that the sensible thing to do is buy houses that pop every hour and set my supplies for an hour or 4 hours when I go out. That enables me to get off my PC for a significant enough time to get jobs done around the house, go shopping etc. I'm guessing you do similar?

DeletedUser

Ah, starting an off-topic discussion while I'm away - now that's not supposed to happen :)
So before this is going out of hand I will close the thread, also on request of OP, as the opening question has been answered!

Thank you for all your contributions.

Status
Not open for further replies.