• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

wrong report

DeletedUser

My English isn't great,but I understand it good.
Sometimes I missing translate of some word and then i translate all wrong. :o
What will happened if me or someone else report someone on forum just because bad translate ? :|

Just don't answer something like "don't play on English server if you don't know English" .. :D

Amy Steele

General
I wouldn't worry too much about this. I think the moderators are aware that English is not everyone's first language. If you report someone because you mis-translate or misunderstood what they said, you can be sure the moderators will understand what was said, and will know whether any rules have been broken. Similarly, if anyone reports you because they misunderstand what you have said, you can also be sure that the moderators speak good enough English to know whether any rule has been broken. Either way no-one will be in any trouble if they did not break a rule.

DeletedUser6461

We take extreme care/precaution when we send out a warning or infraction to any players for any reason let alone those silly translation mistake.
I can assure you that for a simple mistake of wrong translation you will not get punished harshly. Moreover, you can always appeal the same with the proper reasoning and if found suitable a senior mod/CM will reverse the decision accordingly :cool:

However, I request all the forum members to be very careful when you use those translation from your language to English. you should try to translate it again back to your language (Eg: Spanish to English first and then English to Spanish also for the correctness) so that you will not make such mistakes easily :)

DeletedUser

Oh,then okey. :D
Everything will be fine. Huuh. :)

Btw. I don't use any program for translate because they are all bad , I translate it better by maself . :)
(How bad that programs are then .... :D )

DeletedUser

Your English is fine :)

Worst that could happen to you, is that someone asks you what you mean exactly - and then you'll have the chance to explain!

DeletedUser276

awe we should all group hug and then put flowers in our hair :D

Seriously though dont worry. We take all things into consideration before jumping. And Players can always appeal a mods actions to a senior mod and a senior mods actions to a cm :)