• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

World map being accessible from LMA

DeletedUser110131

you 2 need to get over this bickering & squabbling, its getting old at this stage
I agree, and I apologize. A little bit is good fun, in my opinion, but a lot is rude to everyone else. I'm afraid we crossed that threshold a while ago.

Agent327

Overlord
I agree, and I apologize. A little bit is good fun, in my opinion, but a lot is rude to everyone else. I'm afraid we crossed that threshold a while ago.

That's strange. You do not answer me and still we are bickering & squabbling? I may have to refute youir point on this. Since that means I do not anwer you there will be no need for you to respond. Have a nice day.