• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Wishing Well

• Thread starter DeletedUser117548
  • Start date

DeletedUser117548

Hi guys could some please tell me how I acquire a wishing well?

I have a couple of fragments in my inventory which I think I acquired in a quest? Is there anyway to obtain them otherwise?

Many thanks

Emberguard

Legend
@Serina main way is through events which are held throughout the year. They’re usually one of the Daily Specials and a Grand Prize

You can occasionally get Fountain of Youth through GE (Guild Expedition) which is the same as Wishing Well. Pretty sure Wishing Well is also available though GE

Daily Challenges are the other way of getting Wishing Wells

DeletedUser12400

It is also possible to obtain wishing well by inactivity in the game, and you will get an email asking you to come back to get this prize.:rolleyes:

DeletedUser96901

soon the soccer event will start and there you can win them
or you can win other daily specials