• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

wishing well

DeletedUser

I reported the player that is in my hood, I receive an answer, saying they will take care of it, but the guy , still there.

DeletedUser

GrossEyeEh, I have asked the question, I admit I assumed it would be but I have also not seen anything set in stone that it is indeed breaking the rules. It's definitely behaviour that exploits the mechanics of the game but it is an issue that requires further discussion. I will let you know the update of which when I find out the answer.

DeletedUser

It`s not breaking the rules at all, making a second or third town to get diamonds for your main city is accepted practice as far as I`ve heard. In fact, it`s probably the main reason most people make a second town.

I made a town like that myself on Houndsmoor (also partly for the event when the server opened), and have since decided to stop playing on this server. But I still have my wishing well from the Easter event, so I razed the town and left only my GB and the WW plus some decos to polish. Granted, I wouldn`t be going back to the town if it wasn`t for the well, but it`s certainly not against the rules...

Diamonds are the only shared resource across all servers you play on, it only makes sense that this was intended..

DeletedUser

Diamonds are the only shared resource across all servers you play on, it only makes sense that this was intended..

That it's "intended" may be stretching it a bit, but it's currently not against the rules, no. :)

Having received some more feedback on it, I thought I'd clear it up.

DeletedUser

20kpppl.jpg

DeletedUser15326

Wow Zheka you must have such fast hands to snap shot that.. I am impressed unless I have missed something, I had no idea players were setting different worlds up just to collect the diamonds from their wishing wells. The things players come up with for a little bit of extra doe is incredible, I thought I was a dedicated player but I missed that little trick.. although both my wishing wells have only ever produce 50 diamonds once and will be getting deleted very soon, having them in other worlds would have been usefully :(.

Rogues and watch towers are awesome! and I wish I had of paid diamonds to get more than I already have now but I was skint at the time of the Easter quest so could not do that.

DeletedUser7719

I know, I thought rogues were almost pointless after you reach the InA where units get more defensive, and I totally forget about my GB boosts :(
(I least I bought 8 unattached, but I'm down to 4 now)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15326

Luck or roll of the dice which ever it's a good deal to get so close together.

I know, I thought rogues were almost pointless after you reach the InA where units get more defensive, and I totally forget about my GB boosts :(
(I least I bought 8 unattached, but I'm down to 4 now)

I feel your loss there pal, I got lucky I wasn't going to go there at all but a neighbour of mine purchased a rogue hide out and informed me he liked it so I thought why not so I am so grateful to that neighbour now.

DeletedUser15326

Sorry to change the subject here but how come my picture thing isn't there under my name like yours are? I'm new to these global forums.

DeletedUser

Sorry to change the subject here but how come my picture thing isn't there under my name like yours are? I'm new to these global forums.

In Internet speak, that is not changing the subject, it is Hijacking the thread and is not appreciated. As you seldom do it I will answer that you need to go to your profile in this forum to add an avatar.

And now back to our regularly scheduled thread.

DeletedUser15326

I tried but gave up after a big fail.. Oh sorry for being a hijacker in that case nice one for telling me straight as that's the best way with me :) won't happen again and I deleted my wishing wells yesterday to get back on subject.

DeletedUser

Back to the subject. Bling, bling, diamonds

15fobnr.png

315l8iv.png

jgldtx.png

2va0g8w.png

20kpppl.jpg

a3ci7r.png

2v9ek52.jpg

2hg6b01.png

xfs1eh.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser97939

hi there racerboy

regarding diamonds in the wishing well you do get 50 but there not easy to come by. my partner got diamonds before but yes mainly coins productions medals, goods and fp's but rarely diamonds.

hope this helps

DeletedUser100133

hey
iv stopped getting diamonds on mine iv had then 3 times since i got the wishing well i think it broken lol ;-(