• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

wishing well

DeletedUser

i got myself some of these but the amount of diamonds is really low i collect them every day and still not got a single diamond from them been considering deleting them are they worth having? do they actually give out diamonds or are they just a big con lol

DeletedUser4906

They're Pants!

All i ever get is 5100 odd coins or 5100 odd supplies, though i did get 49 Medals once......WOW!
So generous!

Never ask if it's a con as no one will admit it, just an Easter enticement for ye to buy Diamonds with your hard earned dosh to make it seem worthwhile.

That's MY humble opinion.....:p

DeletedUser7719

Wishing Well Collection rate is being recorded here
It looks like it's a 1% chance

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13521

I have 3 and only got 1 50 diamond reward so far, They are still a pretty guild building though ... I know I will probably demolish them in industrial age at some point, but I haven't decided when :)

DeletedUser7719

I have nine too. I started to show my recordings after 120 collects and then I made an Excel spreadsheet which made it easier to record all of the wells I had, so if you subtract 120 from my recordings you'll always get a number divisible by 9

DeletedUser

i agree i might demolish in industrial age as well as they take up a lot of room for what you get in return but they are different i only have 2 but maybe they could up the ratio of getting the diamonds like maybe 10 every 7 collections would be nice to see you're getting some from it :D

oh foggot to say now i know were the rep button is i did it :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Never ask if it's a con as no one will admit it, just an Easter enticement for ye to buy Diamonds with your hard earned dosh to make it seem worthwhile.
A ridiculous comment as the Easter event was easily long enough to obtain 3 or 4 wishing wells without spending a single penny. Not quite long enough to ensure everyone was able to complete the quests, but certainly long enough to make a significant profit. I actually feel for those that missed the event - they are at a loss!

DeletedUser

yeah I got 2 wells, a rogue hideout (fully unlocked), a crapload of FPs, and everything else that was offered too

DeletedUser4906

A ridiculous comment as the Easter event was easily long enough to obtain 3 or 4 wishing wells without spending a single penny. Not quite long enough to ensure everyone was able to complete the quests, but certainly long enough to make a significant profit. I actually feel for those that missed the event - they are at a loss!

A significant profit?

What do you need to unlock ALL the Rogue's??

What's the point of having 3/4/5/6 Wells? They take up space & lot's of it too. mmmmm, just get more space you may respond...

Good point, how???

Oh just BUY some Diamonds to make up for your WW's & replace the space!

Pure Pant's!:p

DeletedUser

well for me 4 spaces is unlocked. Are you asking whether I spent diamonds on it?

Even without the diamonds the wishing wells are still more profitable than most things that take up that much space and they aren't plunderable.

I would agree that I was able to make a significant profit considering how many FPs I got out of it. The unattached rogue was very nice for defense too. The watchfires were a nice bonus as well

DeletedUser7719

Like overtype, each of my WW are in different worlds (and one on a different server :rolleyes:)
I recommend my guildies to stick with at most 2 and get a bunch of fp packs. Little did I know these rogues were really useful :( (I bought 8 unattached though and I'm down to 4)

DeletedUser

Wishing wells apart, if gives more or less diamonds, one of the problems has created the event, is the people, that left the city "open" only to collect the well, in my hood there is a guy with the full city disconnected, except the well, which he collects religiously every day, has left 1 spearmen as defense, and occupies a place in the hood.
Luck of me, I only have one of these, I suppousse will be more "wishing well" players in other hoods,distorting the hood and the game, for the chance to get 50 diamonds every 2-3 months.The devs, must consider who is ACTIVE, not only for a person who collect daily a well, during months.

DeletedUser

yeah the diamond farmers (who are only alive after reduction in random rewards b/c of wells) are preventing me from having a neighborhood merge. I really wish there were more stringent limits on what meant you were considered inactive. At least move them all to the same neighborhood and prevent them from having friends or guilds.

DeletedUser

Wishing wells apart, if gives more or less diamonds, one of the problems has created the event, is the people, that left the city "open" only to collect the well, in my hood there is a guy with the full city disconnected, except the well, which he collects religiously every day, has left 1 spearmen as defense, and occupies a place in the hood.
Luck of me, I only have one of these, I suppousse will be more "wishing well" players in other hoods,distorting the hood and the game, for the chance to get 50 diamonds every 2-3 months.The devs, must consider who is ACTIVE, not only for a person who collect daily a well, during months.

These players should be reported as they are exploiting the game mechanics in order to better their city cross-world.

DeletedUser

These players should be reported as they are exploiting the game mechanics in order to better their city cross-world.

There are lots of people who have accounts on 2 or more worlds to take advantage of diamond quests and special events. They are quite open about it on this forum. Exactly what would be done if they were reported? How would you report that? What rule are they breaking exactly? I ask because I have mentioned it in different threads quite a few times now and this is the first indication from a mod that there is rule breaking going on.