• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Winter Event Quest List & Guidance 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser9168

lomast, i have sent you a private message, giving you some suggestions that may help reorganise your city (see 'notifications' at the top of this screen)

DeletedUser

Can anyone confirm this as if true then thats probably the end of my winter quests as im not building new military bases just to recruit for a quest

Surely you lose a unit or two when performing battles whether it be on the map or PvP? If so, no deletion of units or additional builds is required.

EDIT: Since reading further posts, I realise my comment above is useless.... still got an IA army in an LMA city.... sounds like you need to upgrade and make better use of the space you have.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3220

Should i be getting extra stars when completing a quest because of my chateau frontenac's quest reward boost?

DeletedUser96901

Should i be getting extra stars when completing a quest because of my chateau frontenac's quest reward boost?
does the description say
"when you get coins, supplies, good, diamonds, medals or stars as reward from quests, you receive an additional x% for your current level"
???

DeletedUser

The 13th Day of Winter
  • Pay 2000 coins.
  • Pay 2000 Supplies.
Explanation
Pay 2000 coins and 2000 supplies, simple really.

Reward
  • 12 Stars

I am up to infiltrate 2 sectors which I have done but the quest has not been acknowledged I am wondering if anyone else has had this problem. I even looked to see if there was any clues I tried by fighting and by negotiating a sector so I am stuck as to how to do this I can not even see the quest up i think it is about day 15 of the quest line. thanks for any help or insight to this would be great

DeletedUser15432

The 13th Day of Winter
  • Pay 2000 coins.
  • Pay 2000 Supplies.
Explanation
Pay 2000 coins and 2000 supplies, simple really.

Reward
  • 12 Stars

I am up to infiltrate 2 sectors which I have done but the quest has not been acknowledged I am wondering if anyone else has had this problem. I even looked to see if there was any clues I tried by fighting and by negotiating a sector so I am stuck as to how to do this I can not even see the quest up i think it is about day 15 of the quest line. thanks for any help or insight to this would be great

you also need to spend 5 forge points as per the quest information

DeletedUser1081

faithwithin said:
I am up to infiltrate 2 sectors ... I tried by fighting and by negotiating a sector so I am stuck as to how to do this

Infiltrate doesn't mean "take over" - it means pay to weaken the defense army's health.

DeletedUser96901

this game is really too difficult for some :eek:

there are 3 buttons:
Negotiate, Attack and Infiltrate

so which one should you use to infiltrate for a quest :rolleyes:
hint: you already tried the other two

DeletedUser9168

Guys, players of all levels of experience and ability play this game. Please treat all posters with courtesy and respect.
Thanks
jampots
Forum Moderator

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10033

The 23rd Day of Winter
  • Scout a Province.
Explanation
On the continent map, send your scout to any new, unexplored area (at the cost of coin). If you have nowhere to scout currently, you will need to secure one of the currently active provinces in order to unlock a new one. If you have completed the entire map, this quest should auto-complete.

Reward
  • 18 Stars

This last one seems really evil. I'm not sure about other players (or other servers) but I'm bottle-necked right now on the Greifental server. I have what appears to be the three most north-east(?) provinces left to capture (maybe a fourth, but I get the feeling that won't unlock until I beat the current three). The troops defending them are really strong and I can't tech up any more because no one has the required goods. No one is trading anything from the LMA except Gunpowder (which everyone seems to have, including myself) and Talc Powder (and the guy trading that is only accepted Colonial Age items making it void). I'm really concerned people are going to be stuck on this quest until the end because they're in similar situations as myself. No information has been posted (yet, as far as I am aware) on quest 24 so this could be the end which lessens the issue, but if it's not and there's a similar quest (to, for example take a province or sector) people are going to have time for it.

Building goods buildings for goods you don't have the deposits for aren't going to cut it either, at 0.25 an hour it's going to take around 60 hours for some sectors, never mind provinces and then we have to include the time it takes to scout (iirc my last scout time was about 18 hours).

DeletedUser10033

It seems everyone got the same good, Sulphur rocks (Gunpowder), or there is just no one offering anything except Gunpowder (and the guy trying to offload Talc Powder for Colonial items, which the people who really need them clearly don't have).

DeletedUser

Jeff, I am on G as a player there not a mod, if u can add me I can prob put trades up for you I have good stocks kim :-)

DeletedUser10033

Fortunately I managed to get some of the normal quests done giving me enough stuff I needed... I did have to burn 80 Gunpowder though getting Brass from the Brass Merchant. >.<'

Status
Not open for further replies.