• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Winter Event on Forge of Empires: discussion

DeletedUser556

Finish 10 winter quests? I got 1/10
I finished a normal quest and nothing changed. It's probably not about finishing quests...

Can someone provide a hint for this quest?

DeletedUser7990

Two forge points, hmm, no one has Iron, no one has honey, no one has anything to progress so forge points are a waste of time right now. Good that you can wait for it.

DeletedUser

At Sergione:

You will get a new quest every day, but if you haven't solved the ones of the day(s) before yet, you can still do that.

That also explains why the quest icon may disappear if you've solved all quests so far, but don't worry, there'll be a new one tomorrow!

DeletedUser

great thing to while away the dark days of winter. thanks to all who put in the hard work behind the scenes. the game gets better and better.

DeletedUser4089

any hints for the 2nd quest?
Finish 10 winter quests?

I'm not sure how much clearer I can make this..

In order to complete this quest.. you must complete 10 Winter quests.

By now you've probably completed the first, so you'll be at 1/10. Tomorrow you'll complete the 2nd and be at 2/10.

DeletedUser5469

This may seem a bit dumb but how do we play this? What is the Advent calendar?

I didn't know what to do with the Halloween game until the last few days, when I found some advice on the forums, by which time it was a bit late!

DeletedUser4089

Clicky the quest icn with the snowman(frosty), there will be 2 of them (unless you've completed one already)

The first asks you to complete x number of winter quests. Nothing special you can do here, just click the other icon.
The second quest will ask you to do a simple task, such as "Make your population enthusiastic" so you do that, and the quest completes.
You'll then notice that the first quest is aat 1/x, as you've completed the first winter quest.

Each day, you get a new winter quest, work through them all and you'll win some prizes.

I hope that helps explain what the deal is.

DeletedUser6065

This may seem a bit dumb but how do we play this? What is the Advent calendar?

I didn't know what to do with the Halloween game until the last few days, when I found some advice on the forums, by which time it was a bit late!

1. Advent Calendar is a calendar that counts up 1-24, (Dec. 1-24), to Christmas Day. Very popular in stores for
young childern, each day has a 'door' to open with some sort of a Christmas picture behind the door. There can
be other variations of the calendar, of course, but you get the idea (hopefully). In this game, Advent Calendar is
an expression to describe the game. Each day you 'open a door' (click on Frosty) and a 'picture' will appear
(the quest). There will be 24 quests (1-24) to complete.
2. Each day, click on Frosty (when he wants to 'talk' to you - the yellow exclamation point) and get first quest.
3. Complete quest, get reward (when Frosty shows a green check mark).
4. A second Frosty appears and asks if you will attempt to complete 10 quests. Accept and Frosty returns with 1/10.
5. Repeat. Each Frosty will give new quest (yellow exclamation), complete (green check mark), update (2/10, etc.).
6. I assume at 10 completes some sort of extra present is given, and the game continues (24 quests, with very early
January completion requirement date- CHECK THE RULES FOR COMPLETION DEADLINE!!!).
7. REMEMBER- TRY NOT TO SKIP QUESTS. YOU CANNOT GO BACK. All 24 quests need to
complete to receive the end of game, super-deluxe, heart stopping, earth shattering present.
8. Best.
. . . . . . mk

DeletedUser556

I'm not sure how much clearer I can make this..

In order to complete this quest.. you must complete 10 Winter quests.

By now you've probably completed the first, so you'll be at 1/10. Tomorrow you'll complete the 2nd and be at 2/10.

Sorry for the confusion.
I got it now.
The problem was my patience. :)

DeletedUser

if you skip one can you still get the grand prize at the end (if there is one) ?

i dont have enough empty spots to do the one with population available

DeletedUser3157

From what I heard, no. Just delite 4 pieces of road and build some clapboard house or whatever doesn't cost overly much.

DeletedUser

if you skip one can you still get the grand prize at the end (if there is one) ?
Skipping a quest won't allow you to receive the "grand prize" at the end. So I'd stick with what hint suggested.

Cheers,
Bloodwyn

DeletedUser

I'm at the part where you are required to complete 8 - 15 mins jobs of a production building

So i did with farm 3 re queued then collected another 3. It showed 3 still? It requires 8 production buildings of the same kind. My most is 4.

DeletedUser

I'm at the part where you are required to complete 8 - 15 mins jobs of a production building

So i did with farm 3 re queued then collected another 3. It showed 3 still? It requires 8 production buildings of the same kind. My most is 4.

nevermind never accepted the quest has completed it now.

DeletedUser6514

I have 6000+ available pop at any given time. Auto-completed. I was a bit offended by the quest - needed more challenge >_>

If you have 6.000+ available that means you're pretty far in the game right...at that point, what do you think is going to be a challenge for you and your town?

DeletedUser211

Nice, i got my 10 quests completed and have a very nice santa portrait (ps, does it stay forever?)
And then that quest turned into complete 15 winter quests but the "complete 10" is not number 11 haha, that would have been funny