• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Winter Event on Forge of Empires: discussion

DeletedUser17

Hi Guys,

Please leave your feedback and snowball fights below.

foechristmaslogo2.png

Winter Event

Hello Snowmen and snowflakes,

We are very proud to announce a special winter event which will be held in your Empire. During this time a "days of winter" quest will open each day, from December 1st till December 24th. You will have until January 6th to complete them all. The new Quest giver Frosty (frozen not stirred) will be entertaining you with new and exciting quests. There are many new rewards you can earn depending on the number of winter quests you complete. Note that you receive a special prize if you complete them all. If you do skip a quest you cannot receive the final prize (As your name will be on the "naughty" list), so keep this in mind. Thank you for all your support and interest in our game. We wish you all relaxing and happy holidays!

Sincerely,

The Forge of Empires Team
frostyannounce.png

(Don't forget to login in the new year)

DeletedUser

I do hope that it'll be a pretty -Cool surprise... you see what i done there.. huh.. lol

DeletedUser6968

Thanks again FOE team for the work you put on for those special event.
Let the snow fall...:D

DeletedUser7719

Here:
find out yourself!, but I'll tell you that it's not only one major reward like in Halloween

DeletedUser

Is it going to be quest per day, or all quest can be solved same day?

DeletedUser7128

Its summer in the Southern Hemisphere..... will we also get summer games? ;)

DeletedUser

Similar to the Halloween series you'll get a new quest after the current one has been completed. There are various rewards along the way ;)

DeletedUser

OK. It looks like it so going to be one per day, so annoying and almost no use of it.

DeletedUser6603

Thanks again FOE team for the work you put on for those special event.
Let the snow fall...:D

Absolutely agree, thanks again Forge of Empires Team for bringing another fun-filled quest.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a very successful and Prosperous New Year to you all!!!

Wilberham

DeletedUser

first quest: make people enthusiastic
my people are already enthusiastic..... now i have to wait till tomorrow for the next quest?
meh

DeletedUser7719

Another quest maker (same avatar) will pop up soon. Refresh first.

DeletedUser

Its a christmas calendar ;-). Part of the challenge is to get online every day. Nice twist, really, even if the online time challenge may increase some for the last couple of days for a lot of people ;-)

DeletedUser3707

The Advent Calender route (one quest per day) is an interesting one. And fun.

QUESTION: When is the time change for my timezone: New York City/Toronto? In pm/am. I'd like to jump at the quest when the "new day" starts.

Last edited by a moderator: