• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Winter event 2022 feedback

shadowblackff

Second Lieutenant
Let me see:
1) 80 of one good of my Age
2) 5 Fragments of Shrine of Knowledge
3) Santa's Workshop
4) Rogue Hideout Shrink Kit
5) Parlor Car
6) Santa's Workshop
7) 3x Winter Bakery Selection Kits
8) One Up Kit
9) 80 of one good of my Age (this is the last present and so will be received twice)

And for all of the above I am expected to pay 2995 Diamonds?

Yeah, no. No way I am wasting my Diamonds on the above list. If it was 295 Diamonds... I might have considered it. But 2995? Not a chance! The Parlor Car is the only one I would likely build, everything else would stay in inventory or get traded at the Antiques Dealer.

We'll see if my other city will have better luck – but I highly doubt it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Yeah, no. No way I am wasting my Diamonds on the above list. If it was 295 Diamonds... I might have considered it. But 2995? Not a chance! The Parlor Car is the only one I would likely build, everything else would stay in inventory or get traded at the Antiques Dealer.

We'll see if my other city will have better luck – but I highly doubt it.
I have similiar results in my city. Only one item out of the 9 I would even consider paying diamonds for. The rest is absolutely unwanted.
1) 5 fragments SoK
2) 3 Winter Train selection kits (3 of them - that was a bit of a surprise)
3) Rogue hideout shrink kit
4) 5 fragments of rogue hideout
5) 3x Boost Crate
6) 80 of one good of my Age
7) 5 fragments Little Wishing Well
8) 6 hour Mass Supply Rush
9) and the granddaddy of all - 2x Mass Self-Aid Kit. As an added bonus, option 1 and option 2 were BOTH Mass Self-Aid Kit. So no choice even.

EddyBeGood.

Private
Dear Inno, a while ago you guys sent out an opinion pole about an event.
Perhaps you should do the same with respect to this one? Nobody has anything good to say about it.
Some friends tell me they are getting surveys from Inno, all about customer service. Not a word about this stupid event.
I have stopped the daily quests average 1 key pointless.

shadowblackff

Second Lieutenant
Here's what I got in my main city:
1) 3x Boost Crates
2) Parlor Car
3) 80 of one good of my Age
4) 6H Mass Supply Rush
5) 10 Fragments of Sleight Builder
6) 3x Boost Crates
7) Winter Bakery Selection KIt (a single one, not three)
8) 10 Fragments of Sleight Builder
9) 4x +100% Coin Boosts (this is the last present and so will be received twice, making it a total of 8 Boosts)

In short: Utter Trash. The Parlor Car is the only one I would likely build (maybe the Sleight Builder too - 20 Fragments are enough for one), everything else would stay in inventory or get traded at the Antiques Dealer. Overall this is worse than my other city, so I would pay no more than 95 Diamonds.

Oh, and don't you just LOVE it when you get a "choice" between two completely identical rewards?

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
Glad thats over, 5 weeks of a total mind numbing event finished, Main prize is ok, not enough daily prizes you could call a daily special in my opinion but you get that a lot with Inno and there false advertising, don’t think anyone with an ounce of common sense would waste there time trying to collect all daily calendar keys, Development team need to look at themselves and ask do they think they put on a good Xmas event? Most feedback would seem it’s a No