• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Winter Event 2016

DeletedUser4727

Ho ho ho!

Here comes Winter 2016! Check out the full details, as well as a video here

Thanks!
Richard and team

DeletedUser4800

WTF is this garbage? No update to the confectionary? That is one giant bullcrap! So all these years collecting these and that's it? It just stops and now everyone can catch up as well, while we who regularly played since the start get stuck with crap!

And the new building is probably going to be significantly better than the confectionery as well, one time deal and bam you get the best building for one event. Do all 5-6 events and no more improvements on the confectionary! Is your team mindless?

DeletedUser6065

Return the Legendary Confectionery to inventory, then sell one of your regular ones (if you possess an extra) for a Large Confectionery, appears to be about the best option available (if you are enamored of Confectioneries).
. . . mk

DeletedUser64962

one thing is for sure- task 4 or 5 will be 'scout a province'. I think they just copy and paste teh instructions from previous quests, change the graphics & names etc, but teh tasks are generally the same and in the same order.

DeletedUser107476

One of my three favourite events, along with summer and now fall event :)

DeletedUser17143

Any specifics about wha the new buildings do?

This is what santa's workshop gives in CE. Other is just a deco

Screenshot_1.jpg

DeletedUser17143

I also don't like the change that was done for the daily stars. Now you get 10 stars daily from town-hall, while in previous winter events you get 10 stars when you clicked Start in the Event window. Means less stars as you got 10 stars again for clicking start if you clicked all presents or if you landed on shuffle in previous evnts, (unless they don't take the stars of your total if you land on shuffle).

DeletedUser16126

Already have 6 SoKs in my inventory... that I cannot place... No idea what will be really interesting to get... Such a burden to stay in the same age for ages...

DeletedUser14881

Well, then the Santa's Factory is pretty much a Christmas version of Mad Scientist's Laboratory. It's well designed, but I don't have space in my city for it

DeletedUser11899

Skipable event for players at the end of the game with nothing else to do but level up their GBs, visit taverns or do some fights. In one of my worlds my inventory is full of renos, store kits, Soks,... and I dont need any more of it :zzz::zzz::zzz:

But is a good event for all those who still are on their way or for all those who just like to collect things :P

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9168

so the event is now live - but i have already collected from my town hall today, in the early hours of this morning - so my question is - do i miss out on the bonus stars for today?

DeletedUser98451

Are we really going to have the big blue arrow on screen for the whole event .... again

Andrew420

Major
Are we really going to have the big blue arrow on screen for the whole event .... again
The blue arrow disappears after you spend some stars
So if you are waiting for a specific daily prize before you spend stars the arrow will stay

DeletedUser110171

Winter is my nr. 1, love the snow even though it's a bit harder to see whats going on on an iPhone. :)