• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Why not a Premium world only for premium players?

Andrew420

Major
@Emberguard please can you please close this thread it is getting out of hand
Only the OP or if a mod finds it against the rules can have a thread closed
If you dont like or support the thread DONT RESPOND TO IT IGNORE IT
Arcs are cool they are the focus of most players
Only the new players
Older players have already leveled their arcs and have moved on
By playing it slower.
You have no idea, you have no frame of reference, you werent here
Please take your uneducated guesses back to the US forum

Last edited by a moderator:

legend9182

Major-General
Just a simple explanation
Who have problem with arc Stay away from it or use it
Who have problem with diamond spender. Can your really tell me how diamonds makes game so much easy. 1 fp=50 diamonds also event items too cost at least 10k diamond (100$) to get 2nd grand prize so they are kinda paying for it. Plus does this affects our game too much. No it doesn't

Galladhorn

Monarch
Are you stupid
Arcs are cool they are the focus of most players

Sorry, I have to dissagree. The Arc is somewhat a dissaster GB – it similates something like ultra inflation and should properly never have been introduced into the game. And the reason everybody has their focus on that one GB is that you are pretty F**** without it in the long run – If everybody has an Arc at level 80, then what?. The Arc is the holy FoE Grail of nutcasing and essentially does nothing while still being so powerfull that "everyone" needs it – some players needs it so much they build it while their city can barely spew put 50Fps a day and runs on constant boosts to keep up standard production income. The Arc has become an FoE religion and those not praying at its alter are doomed and will be crushed by all those that reached the magic entry level 80 and thereby the gate to FoE heaven.

Last edited:

syjytg

Master Corporal
Sorry, I have to dissagree. The Arc is somewhat a dissaster GB – it similates something like ultra inflation and should properly never have been introduced into the game. And the reason everybody has their focus on that one GB is that you are pretty F**** without it in the long run – If everybody has an Arc at level 80, then what?. The Arc is the holy FoE Grail of nutcasing and essentially does nothing while still being so powerfull that "everyone" needs it – some players needs it so much they build it while their city can barely spew put 50Fps a day and runs on constant boosts to keep up standard production income. The Arc has become an FoE religion and those not praying at its alter are doomed and will be crushed by all those that reacehd the magic entry level 80 and thereby the gate to FoE heaven.

Good mathematical analysis!

FLKMAMS

Sergeant
I dont see any competition in that kind of server. It´s like a server with no diamonds at all. At the end, it´s the same. The question is, why would I pay to have the same that everyone in a pay to play server, if I can pay to have more than 95% of the players in a normal server?

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
A premium world for only spenders sounds great, but problem really is that spenders have giant ego's, if they can't spend because others can't, or to spend to beat others who don't spend, many wouldn't spend.

You got to get into the mind of a spender, they don't care about the game or how to play or being good at the game, they care about pretending they are better then others. Hard to do that when everyone is on an even playing field.

Best would be a no diamond forever server, then we'd see some skilled players.

legend9182

Major-General
A premium world for only spenders sounds great, but problem really is that spenders have giant ego's, if they can't spend because others can't, or to spend to beat others who don't spend, many wouldn't spend.

You got to get into the mind of a spender, they don't care about the game or how to play or being good at the game, they care about pretending they are better then others. Hard to do that when everyone is on an even playing field.

Best would be a no diamond forever server, then we'd see some skilled players.
Well not only they want to come in top
Also you want to come in top, everyone has there style of playing. Let them play as they wanted. Don't ask them to play like us

legend9182

Major-General
Plus for all
I never spent a little amount of money on foe. But still I am okk with it because what I deserve I am getting. Not that what I don't deserve. In this game there's nothing which can slow your growth if anyone spends.
Untill or unless they spend like crazy

DeletedUser111949

If we receive the same amount of diamonds per month or we don't receive at all the subscription must be paid otherwise the game will not be sustainable.

And spenders who wants to be better then others they can still continuing playing on the old servers. I am proposing an alternative, not a replacement.

legend9182

Major-General
If we receive the same amount of diamonds per month or we don't receive at all the subscription must be paid otherwise the game will not be sustainable.

And spenders who wants to be better then others they can still continuing playing on the old servers. I am proposing an alternative, not a replacement.
That isn't possible

DeletedUser

Your discussion is pointless so GET A GRIP IT WON'T EVER HAPPEN thank you

DeletedUser117872

The world without diamonds and 1.9 posts which I will never hope to use would be odd but for me great a real battle of who is a good player and not a credit card warrior