• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

What will happen to unused GBG Fragments of Tower of Champions ?

Kotemendo

Private
The New GBG 6 season long Championship seems to have some loose fragments sitting in inventory.
I’m wondering if there is a future plan for these or not.

Agent327

Overlord

Tower of Champions​

Let us start with the most powerful addition – the Tower of Champions! This building is a Championship reward, specific to the Diamond Leagues. Not only that, the new Championship rewards have been designed with rotation in mind, so after every Championship you might see an updated reward and the chance to get the one you wanted might be gone!

-MQ-

Private
So with the Rotation, does this mean each updated tower will come around again, giving a chance to complete it?

drixe

Private
I hope so, otherwise its GG, because matchmaking in GBG its sooooo broken.

why? there is my post why:

Philodus

Corporal
Tower of Champions
Let us start with the most powerful addition – the Tower of Champions! This building is a Championship reward, specific to the Diamond Leagues. Not only that, the new Championship rewards have been designed with rotation in mind, so after every Championship you might see an updated reward and the chance to get the one you wanted might be gone!
They must have thought their graphics designers aren't doing enough work to make them design so many new buildings.

drixe

Private
They must have thought their graphics designers aren't doing enough work to make them design so many new buildings.

yea.. In my server if u get lucky, u will be rewared with tower, if not then gg for you,

So if there will be no possible way to complete the tower in the future if u collected for exmaple 6000/7500, then luck is what u need to complete next one. and forget about old tower.

Ev4ma

Captain
Its not luck, its a matter of how good your guild is, merge with another guild and maybe you'll start winning