• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

what do I need to do to get 213 happiness in the event quest

• Thread starter DeletedUser108326
  • Start date

DeletedUser108326

I thought 213 happiness would come from polishing but no.
So I built a school (480 happiness) that has made no difference.
I logged out and back in again, still no change?
What do I need to do to gain 213 happiness?

Vesiger

Monarch
I believe this is a known bug (cultural buildings do not register as gain of happiness in quest).
The easiest way to gain 213 happiness for quest purposes is to build - and delete - lots of decorations. The game registers the gain of happiness as they are built and ignores the loss when you promptly delete them again in order to build another...
I would suggest building Stone Age Memorials if you have the space (+72 happiness for relatively little cost) or else trees (+18 at a cost of zero gold) or obelisks (costs zero suppies) depending on what resources you have most of. But be careful when deleting; I accidentally deleted and confirmed my Tree of Love, which was right next to the open space I was using :P

DeletedUser5180

I believe this is a known bug (cultural buildings do not register as gain of happiness in quest).
The easiest way to gain 213 happiness for quest purposes is to build - and delete - lots of decorations. The game registers the gain of happiness as they are built and ignores the loss when you promptly delete them again in order to build another...
I would suggest building Stone Age Memorials if you have the space (+72 happiness for relatively little cost) or else trees (+18 at a cost of zero gold) or obelisks (costs zero suppies) depending on what resources you have most of. But be careful when deleting; I accidentally deleted and confirmed my Tree of Love, which was right next to the open space I was using :P
Contact support as in another thread Darkstar said in some circumstances deleted items may be returned

DeletedUser96901

but still the fastest and cheapest way to gain happiness for any quest: memorials

(trees or obelisks would be cheaper but can't be build so fast)

Vesiger

Monarch
Contact support as in another thread Darkstar said in some circumstances deleted items may be returned
Not under those circumstances! It was entirely my own fault; I just got into a careless cycle of repeatedly clicking 'Yes' on the 'Do you really want to delete this?' warning without actually reading it...

DeletedUser100065

Not under those circumstances! It was entirely my own fault; I just got into a careless cycle of repeatedly clicking 'Yes' on the 'Do you really want to delete this?' warning without actually reading it...

Doesn't matter contact support we may be in a good mood :)