• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

What did you last eat?

• Thread starter DeletedUser113125
  • Start date

DeletedUser114342

I love scrambled eggs, the hotel I'm in does them at breakfast but are never very hot :(

Most hotels I stay at will make eggs to your preference right in the spot, so it’s piping hot when I get them :)

@Selene the Savior 413 that sounds really yummy, must try it another day...I’m in a rush this morning, have to take my neighbour to the hospital in the city...it’s a 2.5 hr trip!

DeletedUser114342

I
Work only put me in cheap hotels :(

If work is paying, then the hotel is pretty decent. It’s their policy or something, but sometimes even the decent hotels are pretty dodgy with their cleanliness :(

If I’m paying it’s normally the cheapest I can find. I actually felt like a real adult the first time I booked a proper hotel to stay in instead of a backpackers when I went on holiday a few years ago!