Weirdstone

Discussion in 'Odhrorvar Guild Recruitments' started by Selene the Savior 413, Apr 13, 2018.

1. Selene the Savior 413

Selene the Savior 413 Master Corporal

Weirdstone is a small guild looking to expand. Currently level 13 almost 14 (5 levels gained in 3 months). We open level 3 GE every week and 4 if anyone wants to have a go.

We are raising up 3 Arcs at the moment (levels 12 and below) so it’s a good opportunity to get bps / join Arc fp swaps.

Requirements to Join:
    - you are expected to cover your goods cost to open all 4 levels GE each week if we aren’t producing your age goods from our Arcs.
    - 8 GE encounters a week
    - a Hall if Fame, or willing to try and get one.

For an invite please message me, Selene the Savior 413, or Binder-
    Thank you!

2. Selene the Savior 413

Weirdstone is still welcoming new members. We are now level 20. GE3 or 4 opened every week. Requirements are that you work towards either an Observatory or Arc if you don’t have one, and also a Hall of Fame, and that you complete 8 GE encounters each week. If you are interested please message Binder- or me for more information or an invite. Thank you!

3. Selene the Savior 413

Weirdstone is now level 23. We have grown in numbers and risen in the ranks. We open GE3 every week, and 4 if anyone wants it. We have 9 Arcs so guild goods are not a problem! One Arc gives a 1.8x boost which the owner is happy to use to help with GBs.

We ask that you do some GE and aim for at least an Obs. It’s a relaxed guild just looking for more members who want to enjoy the game. Please send me or Binder- a message requesting an invite if you are interested.