• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #98 2019-03-18

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser116830

Perilously Oiling Some Tangerines:)
PS- This will be it for today. Terrius will be back, tomorrow.
[O Canada plays]
Thank you for watching the TBC.
Good night.:)

DeletedUser

Surprised to see some people against the hunt though! had much better rates and gave tons upon tons more FP then incidents ever will give, and tons more goods too, and more troops! And all it required was simply logging in and clicking once for free stuff that didn't mess up your production rotations or require you to not scout on the world map!
Not really against it, but I like incidents a lot better. Treasure Hunt had you thinking about the game all day long and didn't work well with my schedule. Moreover, after going through all the trouble of logging in at the right times, at the end you would most often get something like a colour guard; so I stopped trying to do it because I decided it wasn't worth my time.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
I wasn't happy to see the Treasure Hunt go away. I found it easier to log in during a set window of time when all I had to do was click and go.

View attachment 18297

Yeah! Rip, I'll miss timing my productions with it or using it as a way to log in constantly and chat for awhile! :) It def got people to log in more then Daily challenge or Incidents ever will too, Though its funny how this happened after data came back not enough of people were using it, when after the mobile launch, most players were playing on mobile... which didn't have access to it x3 I wonder if it does ever come back to Mobile and PC, that'd be great. Otherwise, just gotta move on. Really though, it was so much better on a new world, nothing like starting with a warrior the moment you hit Bronze age. Or getting 50 Bronze age goods to trade early. And them Early BP, I remember the first GB was because of TH.

Huzzah, I can say good old days for one thing! everything else is much better now!

DeletedUser113125

A couple of weeks ago I asked a question about cities getting deleted but the person being on a group chat. Now is the time for an answer. I think it was @Pink.Buffoon and @Gisklerific I messaged on N. Please can one or other of you check the message thread and let me know if it still shows my message and if I ‘leave’ the conversation or am even on the list of who’s on the thread?

Giskler

Legend
A couple of weeks ago I asked a question about cities getting deleted but the person being on a group chat. Now is the time for an answer. I think it was @Pink.Buffoon and @Gisklerific I messaged on N. Please can one or other of you check the message thread and let me know if it still shows my message and if I ‘leave’ the conversation or am even on the list of who’s on the thread?
Noot morning

You're still there but (deleted)

Status
Not open for further replies.