• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week 96: 2019-03-04

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Canadian dollar. Our currencies on par today.

98 octane gas cost $2.60 / litre today.
95 octane gas cost $2.25 / litre today.
Guess they only sell MB and BMW there:P gas is a bit expensive, it's $1.06 for 87 octane. 10 cents more for 94 octane.
bugger! and Gisk, AGAIN????!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh well, same as my school report 20 odd years ago.....must try harder :(
:P yes again...you must post more:)
Good night:)

DeletedUser116624

if anyone on R has any spare robots, i have trades up offering OF goods.

Guess they only sell MB and BMW there:P gas is a bit expensive, it's $1.06 for 87 octane. 10 cents more for 94 octane.

:P yes again...you must post more:)
Good night:)

economic growth has slowed down so they are no longer the top 2 brands, but they still make top 3 to 6 every year. MB used to be the top brand in the 90s.

we have people who think paying more than $1mIllion for a government subsidised government built apartment is great value.
My relatives in Canada think we are crazy to pay that much for subsidised pigeon holes.

DeletedUser

economic growth has slowed down so they are no longer the top 2 brands, but they still make top 3 to 6 every year. MB used to be the top brand in the 90s.

we have people who think paying more than $1mIllion for a government subsidised government built apartment is great value.
My relatives in Canada think we are crazy to pay that much for subsidised pigeon holes.
And how big of a pigeon hole we're talking about? 1k sq ft?

DeletedUser

What's the pop there anyway? My little town has gone from 100k to over 300k in the last 20 odd yrs

DeletedUser

That is a reasonable metropolis:)
What's great about the increased pop is the abundance of reataurants, from many varied cultures. Love that, don"t have to travel to Toronto anymore:)

Status
Not open for further replies.