• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed 'Week #94 & 95 2019-02-18 | 2019-02-25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't someone put in how many fp they want on your gb?
I don't understand this, the privelage should be yours to have someone spending fp on it
It's a 90% arc thread to help guildmates level quickly and he took a spot knowingly. If it was a sniper from the hood then so be it but you don't go to a levelling thread and crap on your mates

DeletedUser116525

It's a 90% arc thread to help guildmates level quickly and he took a spot knowingly. If it was a sniper from the hood then so be it but you don't go to a levelling thread and crap on your mates
oh I see, fair enough then

DeletedUser113125

I think DB might have messed up. He’s on the levelling thread but his Arc is low to mid. He never called a spot. He shouldn’t have donated at all.

DeletedUser113125

he may have put it at the levelling thread. that's why I mention the level of my GB in the levelling thread.
I agree, I remembered seeing you do that so posted on L then came here and see you saying exactly that! We should follow Cleverly’s lead.

there are often the same few guild members without arc who put on my arc but the amounts are small so I just consider them manageable minor irritations

Ati2

Legend
Ehhh, I guess I can mention the level, but can't people look at dates and use their brains?
The problem is that the posted GB keeps changing. Someone reads back a few hours, sees a great opportinuty, and takes it. While it's no longer the level that you originally posted. That's why I keep adding "Level X only" to the end of my message. Then they see that if it's no longer level X, then it's not relevant anymore.

Giskler

Legend
This theory doesn't add up because Sturgeon last posted his Arc on the leveling thread on Tuesday and he posted on 90% asking for 1-3 yesterday. DB has taken 3rd without saying anything for less than 90%.

Same here. In fact, I didn't even know there was a 90% arc thread at the time. :D
It wasn't an arc was just another GB on the levelling thread with spots open that were profitable with the level my Arc was at the time :) didn't cost me too much but I was careful afterwards :D

I made that mistake once but when asked put it up to 90% even though it was a loss for me at the time

someone with a level 80 arc said he saw my arc on the levelling thread so he didn't put 190%
he offered to top up but I told him it's ok.
he is still helping in the 190% thread from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.