• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #85 2018-12-17 (Stars, Stars, Stars...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser109510

I expect it to slow down even more as I need to put more in of my own fp but I'm saving up packs and coins to help out with that as much as possible
Intereating - I did not put ANY of my own FPs into the Arc except a few at the end of each level to get to the next level.
There are many ways of playing this game - but we really should not be blaming others when the choices we make don't work out the way we want.

"My biggest problem is people not taking spots quickly enough"
Is what CursedVeggie said a few posts ago - that' saying that it's others' fault.
Perhaps you need to read all of the posts
Yes, it's my problem not anyone else's.

It causes me to have to divert resources when I'd rather put them where I really need them to be but I'm not complaining about what others who are helping me are doing

DeletedUser109510

upload_2018-12-19_18-52-2.jpeg

DeletedUser113125

Trying to level an Arc over level 70 is really slow going. I’m at the point I just want it over with and get back to tech.

DeletedUser109510

Trying to level an Arc over level 70 is really slow going. I’m at the point I just want it over with and get back to tech.
Yes it is - once you get beyond the point where high-level Arc owners get profits then you have to manage the donors with sweetners.

DeletedUser109510

It'll get even slower after that. You'll need to add another 100 levels for just another 10% bonus.
Yes - see my posts earlier today - my view is that levelling an Arc above 80 is something that should not be done until you have Cape, AO and perhaps other FP produceing GBs at a high level.

Status
Not open for further replies.