• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #81 2018-11-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ati2

Legend
I'm getting close to 80%, so I might be more active in that thread while I wait for the Arc. Although very few people post there for some reason.

DeletedUser

I'm getting close to 80%, so I might be more active in that thread while I wait for the Arc. Although very few people post there for some reason.
They think that they can use the 90% thing for any GB.

Ati2

Legend
They think that they can use the 90% thing for any GB.
They can, but that's another 90% thread, not the Arc, and they need a level 80 Arc for that first. But the 80% help is for everyone to use. Even if just for a level 1 Oracle. Okay, maybe not for that... :D:D:D:D:D

DeletedUser111866

I still don't have the last BP for oracle on L :(
How many of other BPs do you have there (max)? Someone said he had 18 BPs for one slot while having zero BPs for another on the same GB, and that GB hadn't ever been built. That was quite unusual to the point of improbable.

what works better?
1) swap arrangements for 1st and 2nd place, then 3rd place on the 80% help; or
2) 1st place on the 80% help, then swap arrangements for the 2nd and 3rd.

AussieAlex

Overlord
Happy arc-talking (feeling like the guild thread again ;) but I’m off to bed, and hopefully will wake up to news of many WINNERS for last week!)

Status
Not open for further replies.