• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #79 2018-11-05

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried and got sent to the other place instead. I come here once a week but hoping to slowly increase that.

It doesn't really matter where I sit as long as I have a computer, skype and a phone

Forum during meetings - naughty :)

being productive. 2 meetings concurrently including the one here.
I am also concurrently working through the smart phone and the laptop.

I'm blatantly just sat at my desk playing FoE and answering the odd email, although work seems to have gone very quiet at the moment :)

AussieAlex

Overlord
Thankfully I have no comments about what makes a good coffee. (Can’t stand the smell!) But when I have to meet someone at a Starbucks or the like, I’m thankful I get piping hot boiling water for a nice Earl Grey in a decent brand. Pay through the nose but at least it comes close to making it myself with leaf tea.
I figure I’m paying for the place to sit with whoever I am with, not the drink (which I’d make better and for much cheaper at home). Prioritising people.

Ati2

Legend
It doesn't really matter where I sit as long as I have a computer, skype and a phone

Sounds like something you could do straight from home. :D

Are you a work-from-home type of person? Some people can't work from, home, they need the crowd.

Sounds like something you could do straight from home. :D

Are you a work-from-home type of person? Some people can't work from, home, they need the crowd.
It's possible with the right laptop but they don't like you doing it too much. I've done it occasionally but the laptops are a pooled item so are mainly used when people are working away somewhere - like when I was on a course the other week

Ati2

Legend
It's possible with the right laptop but they don't like you doing it too much. I've done it occasionally but the laptops are a pooled item so are mainly used when people are working away somewhere - like when I was on a course the other week
Couldn't you just use your own PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.