• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #79 2018-11-05

Status
Not open for further replies.

AussieAlex

Overlord
Could sandpaper now be classed as cricket vocabulary....? :P
What happened? :D
Cricket bowlers often ‘polish’ the ball on their upper pants leg before they bowl. One bowler had a piece of sandpaper in his pants pocket. He would ‘polish’ the ball on the sandpaper to roughen up one side hoping to make the ball behave differently than the batter was expecting.
#balltampering

Good night, to some, as my Thursday continues.

Cricket bowlers often ‘polish’ the ball on their upper pants leg before they bowl. One bowler had a piece of sandpaper in his pants pocket. He would ‘polish’ the ball on the sandpaper to roughen up one side hoping to make the ball behave differently than the batter was expecting.
#balltampering

Good night, to some, as my Thursday continues.

Are you a cricket player?

Me too, and I've only been in work an hour! Kids always keep me tired, like it when they go to bed :D

last night at bedtime was different:
the older kid was jumping all over the bed
the baby was excited watching the older kid
there was a thunderstorm so the spouse was trying to explain to the older kid about speed of lightning and thunder

it lasted two hours. then the usual baby waking up every other hour happens.

:lol:

Ati2

Legend
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning, everyone! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.