• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #77 2018-10-22

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111866

I don't have that many additional multi-terra drives at home. I'm glad I had one extra to write the backup to. :)
Ah, so "3-terra" means size? That's serious. I say do a file-level backup somewhere as well. Also if your backup is a plain copy with xcopy, it's correct if you can read a file. If it's File History, the same, as file history is saving files as different names but same contents. If it's via wbadmin, it's a VHD/X file and you can *mount* these to check if you can read files in there. WS2012 and above, or Windows 8 and above only.

Ati2

Legend
Ah, so "3-terra" means size? That's serious. I say do a file-level backup somewhere as well. Also if your backup is a plain copy with xcopy, it's correct if you can read a file. If it's File History, the same, as file history is saving files as different names but same contents. If it's via wbadmin, it's a VHD/X file and you can *mount* these to check if you can read files in there. WS2012 and above, or Windows 8 and above only.
I used the built-in disk image backup in Win 8.1 because that can be restored even from a slightly broken windows install.

DeletedUser111866

I used the built-in disk image backup in Win 8.1 because that can be restored even from a slightly broken windows install.
Then it should be a VHD/X file (*.vhdx). You can mount it from where it resides and use it as a removable media (read, copy from it, eject when done).

DeletedUser111866

why does that condition only come on tuesday ?
It is replaced by "complete 8-10 GE" (less if "by fighting/by neg") if you've started GE at the time of new DC to appear. And people normally play GE on Tuesdays, at least some, and those that also do DCs.

AussieAlex

Overlord
It is replaced by "complete 8-10 GE" (less if "by fighting/by neg") if you've started GE at the time of new DC to appear. And people normally play GE on Tuesdays, at least some, and those that also do DCs.
Ha! That’s why! I’m going delay starting GE then :lol:. I usually jump right in.

8-10 is easier than doing 16 to complete a level because we only get a new attempt every hour

well, at least the reward is SOK

Status
Not open for further replies.