• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #72 2018-09-17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had reconstruction mode since July. I was one of the lucky ones who got to try it in the app.

never used the store building thing. I always delete obsolete buildings.

DeletedUser113901

The store building is very useful for the recruit units quest you just need to store RH and collect champs from traz.

I used to think store building was pretty useless too til I started feeling flexible with so many in stock I use them freely. When I need more FP from my city I'll place those and when I need to strengthen any other aspect I'll store them away for placing back later on. I also just have one champions retreat so I'll store that away when I want another unit getting produced by my traz

Ati2

Legend
With a ton of store building items, you can more easily place things that are just there temporarily. You know that you'll be able to store them later without any issues.

DeletedUser113901

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning @Ati2.

Status
Not open for further replies.