• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #72 2018-09-17

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser113901

Fnord: collect some coins
Spink:collect some supplies
R'lyeh:spend some FP
Unbirthday party:pay coins and supplies
And a few prod quests
And more quests from AF on
Zap

vikingraider

Emperor
I usually do the quests in the same order. I do Fnord and UBP when collecting, then 1 spink and 5 R'lyeh with UBP. It's no problem, I just thought it might be a bug

DeletedUser97166

I usually do the quests in the same order. I do Fnord and UBP when collecting, then 1 spink and 5 R'lyeh with UBP. It's no problem, I just thought it might be a bug
Maybe you just completed them in a different order this time, or is it all your quests?

ZIP

DeletedUser113901

The R'lyeh is a greek legend about a sunken city and fnord is how you pronounce feel when you're the king's jester and didn't drink only water (don't follow Rinbin's exemple, ever!). Zip

DeletedUser114055

Zooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (take a deep breath)
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooP

Ati2

Legend
This is the order I'm getting the quests in:

Research 2 technologies
Produce 2 meat skews
Gather 6000 supplies
Produce 2 cheese wheels
Gather 6000 coins
Spend 15 forge points
Produce 2 mean skews and 2 cheese wheels
Spend 2000 supplies and 2000 coins (unbirthday)

Status
Not open for further replies.