• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #72 2018-09-17

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser97166

I was quite surprised the other day when someone broke through my city defenses. I rarely have anything to plunder, so they didn't, but still... I need to work on that a bit more even if I have nothing plunderable. :D
I have had one person attack me since I got back to the game and they failed.
No one even bothers to try to show me the love any more :(

Ati2

Legend
I have had one person attack me since I got back to the game and they failed.
No one even bothers to try to show me the love any more :(
There are many people who try. Some surrender without a fight, others sometimes battle until all their troops are dead. (Or mine, as it turned out, LOL.)

DeletedUser114055

Thisisevenhardertoreadbutidoitforyoutohavesomefunjadeasyoulovetoreadihopeyoulikeitmanisreallyhardandweirdtotrytowritewithouthittingthespacebareveryworditfeelreallyweirdbutitisfunyoushouldtryitsometime

DeletedUser97166

How many books have you read this month? :)
Ummmm, 15 maybe? I read two today alone lol
Thisisevenhardertoreadbutidoitforyoutohavesomefunjadeasyoulovetoreadihopeyoulikeitmanisreallyhardandweirdtotrytowritewithouthittingthespacebareveryworditfeelreallyweirdbutitisfunyoushouldtryitsometime
That one is easier to read, just highlight it first lol

Night y'all

DeletedUser115557

There are many people who try. Some surrender without a fight, others sometimes battle until all their troops are dead. (Or mine, as it turned out, LOL.)
You know, I love watching people fight. I learn a lot from it, and there's somethings satisfying in seeing my army injure and sometimes even kill the attackers.

Nowadays, though, if somebody loses an attack on you, you know they surrendered. If somebody won, they beat you. There's no in-between. The risks vs the rewards are simply not good enough to attack someone if you aren't 100% sure you'll win, and that does make PvP sort of boring.

By the way, there used to be GvG, right? Before GE? What was that? Was there ever a game mode in which you had to attack and defeat enemy guild members' armies?

DeletedUser114055

By the way, there used to be GvG, right? Before GE? What was that? Was there ever a game mode in which you had to attack and defeat enemy guild members' armies?
Still is, only available to browser, not on the app; there´s a complete GvG map, point is taking sectors

jmazz777

Private
My eyesight is poor .. probably due to reading :) .. I listen to audiobooks often .. they are good ..
Anyone read .. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn's - The Gulag Archipelago ?

Status
Not open for further replies.