• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #72 2018-09-17

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser115557

what oil is that?

I put wine under my tongue and above the tongue. and then I do the same during the day but using coffee. :P
I wouldn't do that, even though Wine is a BA resource it's still not that easy to come by.

I know, but so is your phone. And you need to get a new battery for that every 2-3 years. But with a smartwatch? Can you buy a new battery? I just watched a video on how to replace it, and I would not want to do it myself even if I could buy a battery. Is there a "replace battery" service in the store where yo ubuy the watch? Or do you really just get a new one when it's dead?

personally, changing the battery isn't difficult and batteries are not difficult to buy. buying the proper washer to seal the casing to ensure waterproofing may take a little more effort although it's also not a big deal if you are not diving with the watch.

Ati2

Legend
i don´t know, i had my fitbit for more than 3 now, battery still perfect, still last the 6-7 days it´s supposed to

This is good to know. I thought it would die sooner.

I wanted to reply to this yesterday, but my net went away.

And now for today: Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning, everyone! :)

DeletedUser111866

Lunchtime post

Anyone here knows tthe thing "Nutanix"? Need to do stuff with it soon, would hurt without data.

Ati2

Legend
personally, changing the battery isn't difficult and batteries are not difficult to buy. buying the proper washer to seal the casing to ensure waterproofing may take a little more effort although it's also not a big deal if you are not diving with the watch.
The instructions I saw required the person to get the whole watch apart. Remove all the tiny screws, get the wires out of the place, remove some kind of seals, get the motherboard circuit out (with the warning that it may break), then remove and replace the battery. I don't like replacing things that come with the "you may break the whole thing" warning. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.