• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #70 2018-09-03

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ati2

Legend
Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning, everyone! Okay, it's afternoon, but hey... :D

DeletedUser111866

It's afternoon at your side of the globe as well? (Oh, you're from South Africa, rightt? Then yes)

DeletedUser111866

Why would I be from South Africa? :D

We're almost neighbors. :P :D I'm from Hungary. :)
Ow. There's someone from South Africa here, but I forgot who. Sorry. And, you should have there 1pm or 2pm right now, quite some lunch time XD

Ati2

Legend
Ow. There's someone from South Africa here, but I forgot who. Sorry. And, you should have there 1pm or 2pm right now, quite some lunch time XD
Yep, it's 2pm. :) I usually have a late breakfast, so not lunchtime for me yet. I have to take care of some accounting before I eat. :D

DeletedUser111866

Impressive. I wake up as early as 6am at times, as late as 7am if I'm too tired. And you wake up at 2pm... when do you go to sleep, then?

Ati2

Legend
Impressive. I wake up as early as 6am at times, as late as 7am if I'm too tired. And you wake up at 2pm... when do you go to sleep, then?
Oh, I didn't wake now. Coming to the forum is not the first thing I do, especially now--I'm a lot busier than usual. I just say good morning every time. :D I usually get up at around 10, get to bed 3-4ish.

Status
Not open for further replies.