• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #66 2018-08-06

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else playing on app get annoyed when trying to tap things and you end up tapping a bird instead and wonder why what you did didnt happen? These days it's worse since there are still just as many eagles as theyve added parrots...

vikingraider

Emperor
Depends on the server capabilities really. 10 seconds probably is in excess of what's needed, but it gives the server more breathing room i guess. Another question is how often you need to deposit 500FPs in one go? Regularly enough that this is annoying?

It could be a big problem. So far today I've spent 3989fps. And I've not particularly been that active

Lvl 60-80 Arc owners would be placing that amount daily (potentially)

Easily

I got sniped placing about 120-140 in GB twice just this week :(

Edit: ouch! I just noticed that was a k there. Oooh I would not want to be them!

Yeah, someone in my guild has just been sniped when donating 749 out of the 752 needed. They're not happy

DeletedUser114664

It could be a big problem. So far today I've spent 3989fps. And I've not particularly been that active

Yeah, I've not been playing this to long so I guess I underestimated just how many FPs people can make :o
So yeah, that will have quite a effect then.

vikingraider

Emperor
Yeah, I've not been playing this to long so I guess I underestimated just how many FPs people can make :o
So yeah, that will have quite a effect then.

I think it was the end of March this year when I got my Arc to 80. I had 1 2fp pack and 1 5fp pack left in the inventory. I've over 15k now

Ati2

Legend
There's animation in the phone app? I've never seen it. I have it turned off on the desktop, maybe it ported that setting over. Or that was the very first thing I did when installing the app? :D

Ati2

Legend
Animation options are on the browser version too. But when you tap on the birds in browser nothing happens. On the app they change direction heh

Browser is just "animation: on/off," isn't it? That's what it was the last time I changed it.

And it would be so great if it actually really turned all the animations off, which it doesn't do. :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.