• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #66 2018-08-06

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ati2

Legend
Noarsil

After 3 years of playing..a lot of people get stuck in goods collections..others in FP...but the secret is actually in the GB. That's where the real value is.

I think Ati2 was already pointing that out.. how these event buildings are great but easily replaced by high end GB. Having said that..this is coming from a guy with tons of them! So...I dunno. Still have to get a clear answer on that one heh. Maybe next time i talk to him..

Sure. You need space for the event buildings. If you want to reach something more, you need even more space. Once you have the GBs, you don't need more space to get more and more out of them.

Ati2

Legend
Yea he replied already. Agrees event specials are great just as stepping stones.

They're awesome if you are just starting out. Or if you are trying to achieve your long-term plans with them. But in the long run, a +10% attack boost is way more efficient with a GB. Or anything else. What else do they give? Tha trader gives extra supplies. That I know I will only need for two or so moths. What's the third ship? Extra gold maybe? Again, you have plenty with high GBs.

DeletedUser113995

Hello just hoping to be lucky enough to win and if not find out where to look for the tiki totem message

DeletedUser113265

You finished Prison Break?

That can be an entire full ship. And it's this week that I'm nor properly near my PC... Ah well... :D There will always be another prize. :)

Have long ago! I’m watching one called Grimm.... a couple of episodes left

Ati2

Legend
Oh, you mentioned Grimm, too. I thought it was before Prison Break. Are there already any plans after this?

DeletedUser113265

Oh, you mentioned Grimm, too. I thought it was before Prison Break. Are there already any plans after this?

I believe someone else mentioned Prison Break :P

No, no plans... couple of people mentioned other series... but will start university soon so yeah :) focus :P

Status
Not open for further replies.