• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #64 2018-07-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

vikingraider

Emperor
The reason I don't like the events is that the sales during these events tend to focus on the event itself. I would finally like to get a +40% diamond sale. I've been waiting for that for over half a year now. :-/ Then we can have any event... :D

Do you do 64 GE encounters? You'll have loads of diamonds fairly quick if you do

Ati2

Legend
Yeah, not so much now.. Kinda broke my foot :P Hahahaha

Wow, what happened?

Do you do 64 GE encounters? You'll have loads of diamonds fairly quick if you do

Yep, all 64. But it only brings a small number of diamonds. There are a few lesser-build GBs that I will need the diamonds for, such as seed vault and dynamic tower. I'm good for the time being, as I don't want to build these just yet, but I do want to top up my diamonds in a few months the most.

DeletedUser111866

Loads but slowly, at least if "loads" has five digits. I've got some 4000 diamonds off GE over about 6 months (not sure how much already), so 10k would be earned in a lil more than a year.

vikingraider

Emperor
Wow, what happened?

Yep, all 64. But it only brings a small number of diamonds. There are a few lesser-build GBs that I will need the diamonds for, such as seed vault and dynamic tower. I'm good for the time being, as I don't want to build these just yet, but I do want to top up my diamonds in a few months the most.

Don't waste diamonds on bps or goods! Well I wouldn't anyway

Ati2

Legend
Do 64 on multiple worlds.

That's not going to happen. :D I spend more than enough time in one world, I don't need another one. :D
Don't waste diamonds on bps or goods! Well I wouldn't anyway

Goods no, blueprints... I sort of have to. Chateau is something that only a handful of people raise up, I try to get in on those, so that's probably not going to be an issue, but Seed Vault, very few people have here. Same with Dynamic tower. Okay, I won't level any of these up to level 80 or so, but I do want them to go beyond level 10. At this point, I honestly don't see where else I would get those blueprints, even with a level 80+ Arc.

vikingraider

Emperor
Goods no, blueprints... I sort of have to. Chateau is something that only a handful of people raise up, I try to get in on those, so that's probably not going to be an issue, but Seed Vault, very few people have here. Same with Dynamic tower. Okay, I won't level any of these up to level 80 or so, but I do want them to go beyond level 10. At this point, I honestly don't see where else I would get those blueprints, even with a level 80+ Arc.

Capturedt.PNG

With my level 82 Arc. Not chasing DT bps

Ati2

Legend
View attachment 15903

With my level 82 Arc. Not chasing DT bps

I keep seeing things like this, and the same with CF, and I wonder how the heck you do this. I'm simply not seeing this many of these GBs out there. DT, I think 2 people are doing DT leveling in my guild at the moment--at something like level 3 or 4. And we're a top 25 guild at level 54, so it's not like this is a newbie guild.

I don't see where I could get this many BPs from. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.