• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #50 2018-04-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy Steele

General
Hi all,

Here is the reply thread for this week's competition. This week you can win:

1 full set of Blueprints of your choice

As usual, all you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is to reply in this thread. All those who post within 2 minutes either side of the randomly chosen time will win the prize! This competition will close at 11pm on Sunday 22nd April (UK time). Usual rules apply. Good luck everyone!

Iwateguy

Major-General
Try again.

Edit: It occurs to me I have the last post in the old thread (unless someone has responded) and the first in this one. Does that disqualify them?

DeletedUser113110

Second!!:)
Btw, is it ANY AGE of BPs or just your age and below?
Because if it was any age I'd get Arc.
If it was my age or below it'd be CdM.

DeletedUser111589

Second!!:)
Btw, is it ANY AGE of BPs or just your age and below?
Because if it was any age I'd get Arc.
If it was my age or below it'd be CdM.

Any age.

Fans of certain anime hate one character so much they have sent death threats to voice actress and artist of that character. They are so pitiful to direct their hatred towards those not guilty.

DeletedUser111866

Yay, a set of any age BPs! If I win I might even afford me an Arc in P XDDDDD

DeletedUser113033

good meaning dear weekthreaders!)
wow that's one nice reward here!)))

DeletedUser113110

Night everybody!
(If you don’t get it, it’s a night(knight) joke:))
How about a new game- joke of the day!!

DeletedUser

Morning!
If I win, I'll get an Observatory in Rugnir. Ember will be happy about ir.

DeletedUser111866

Then, start the day with DCs. I have an hour or two to set up my DCs from the day before should they require, then I start playing new day's DC.

DeletedUser

I love days when I can get my daily challenge sorted before breakfast.

Ati2

Legend
Then, start the day with DCs. I have an hour or two to set up my DCs from the day before should they require, then I start playing new day's DC.
It wants me to conquer a couple of sectors. Again. :D That's out. We'll see what today's new DC brings. GE starts in a little while, too. I'll try to go with fights as far as I can, so this will be a new for me as well. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.