• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #105 2019-05/06

• Thread starter DeletedUser100133
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser113901

On a scale from putrid faeces to a dumpster fire how would you rate this week's GoT episode?
Couldn't watch it yet but looking forward to it. Thinking of waiting till end of season then getting a free trial at HBO.

DeletedUser113901

I went from "looking forward to it" to "at least there's only a few episodes left"
Impossible. It can't be bad. Also I heard that in the end it wasn't Jaimee who killed the night kind (good I do not gamble otherwise...) like everybody thought: is it true?

Giskler

Legend
Impossible. It can't be bad. Also I heard that in the end it wasn't Jaimee who killed the night kind (good I do not gamble otherwise...) like everybody thought: is it true?
Season 8 is awful. It features some of the worst writing I have ever been exposed to.

Giskler

Legend
and yet you still talk about it every week :(

Because I love the books and the show was great for the first seasons, but now...
eca.jpg

A great analogy from reddit:
Since this is the morning after...

This episode was the embodiment of the worst hangover. After joyful and exciting drinking for 6 seasons, a very drunken but still exciting walk to the bedroom for season 7, we woke up with a terrible hangover and this is the episode when you finally gather your entire energy to get up, make some uninspiring breakfast and shortly after the vomit effect kicks in and it feels like you're about to pass out again.

Hangover isn't a sickness, it's a punishment. This season is a punishment for hyping up something that would inevitably become a shadow of its former self - the post-book plot. Of course, nobody could have predicted they'd screw it up this bad, but again, nobody who drinks predicts that they would feel like dying until 4PM tomorrow.

I hope after the season ends, we'd all go for a hard-earned cold shower and get in bed, sleep for 12 hours, wake up and somehow not remember the last two seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.