• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #102 2019-04-15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ati2

Legend
I invest loads of time in the game (but not work :)) but at the time I didn't understand what CF could do and didn't do much research. It just looked like a big waste of space!
I spent too much research on the game, LOL. :D Wasted at least half a year, but possibly more in BA because a guide said this was the best thing to do. Bah. :D

I spent too much research on the game, LOL. :D Wasted at least half a year, but possibly more in BA because a guide said this was the best thing to do. Bah. :D
I read very few guides and just played how I felt and quite enjoyed it, except for the time when I had no coins or supplies and everything became a grind. Took ages to get around that one because I couldn't afford to delete anything and build something better in its place ::(

Shad23

Emperor
I invest loads of time in the game (but not work :)) but at the time I didn't understand what CF could do and didn't do much research.
i think most new players will be in that position this is a long term game with no real guide to guive you info except asking others and doing a bit of reserch and not every player knows about the wiki or the forum

i think most new players will be in that position this is a long term game with no real guide to guive you info except asking others and doing a bit of reserch and not every player knows about the wiki or the forum
It kind of takes the fun out of it and you end up playing how others say. I have a few friends on R who are new players and come to me for advice but I will only help with specific things and not tell them how to play. Think you need to figure it out for yourself otherwise you'll never really understand it. There is also more satisfaction overcoming the challenges that way too :)

Ati2

Legend
It kind of takes the fun out of it and you end up playing how others say. I have a few friends on R who are new players and come to me for advice but I will only help with specific things and not tell them how to play. Think you need to figure it out for yourself otherwise you'll never really understand it. There is also more satisfaction overcoming the challenges that way too :)
But if you follow a strategy, you can be sure that you're different from 99% of the players. :D

DeletedUser

Good morning / afternoon / evening everyone:)

Happy new year @Ati2 :)

Very similiar to this, with a 6 feet bench against back wall
74d934fc73db862e8a28a347855d6658--shower-doors-calcatta-marble-bathroom.jpg

@Cursedveggie dead man walking:lol:

I read very few guides and just played how I felt and quite enjoyed it, except for the time when I had no coins or supplies and everything became a grind. Took ages to get around that one because I couldn't afford to delete anything and build something better in its place ::(

no coins or supplies - I thought that was all the time for newcomers?
I remember being delighted when I accumulated 1k coins and 1k supplies on hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.