• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #102 2019-04-15

Status
Not open for further replies.
best sinpe so far today. 6 for 76 return 8-)8-)
Untitled.jpg

Ati2

Legend
@Ati2 I have done as you suggested and looked up the cost of levelling CF to the required level - I only need 960,866 fp!!
That's actually not too bad. I thought it would be more. With a daily 2000 FP production, you need 1.3 years. Well, that's still more than what is needed in IA, but still not too scary. The prints would be the bigger issue.

That's actually not too bad. I thought it would be more. With a daily 2000 FP production, you need 1.3 years. Well, that's still more than what is needed in IA, but still not too scary. The prints would be the bigger issue.
My daily production is more like 250, so about 10.5 years. could do it in less if HC is kind and I find some good snipes :D:D

That would require 400 FP packs a day or thousands of RQ a day. how do you achieve that?

I have the prints for another 100+ levels so I'm a 1/3 of the way there already :D

Edit: forget that, the calculator I used only goes up to lvl167 so would need a few extra fp on top of that!!

Ati2

Legend
That would require 400 FP packs a day or thousands of RQ a day. how do you achieve that?
FP-GBs at level 100 give you a daily 460 FPs to start with. Add Arc to that. Plus SoKs, and other buildings giving FPs. And CF itself can generate you FPs even while not fully leveled.

FP-GBs at level 100 give you a daily 460 FPs to start with. Add Arc to that. Plus SoKs, and other buildings giving FPs. And CF itself can generate you FPs even while not fully leveled.
ok. I thought you meant 2000FP from CF.
CF even at low level give more goods than we need but the FP packs are always 5FP size.

Status
Not open for further replies.