• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #102 2019-04-15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ati2

Legend
I'm not sure when to do it, but if @Ati2 @Cursedveggie @Cleverly8286 you three want to do it then I just need a couple more
I have to go to collect my family Thursday night ::( so tomorrow would be best if possible :D
I'd like a bit more notice. :D I have less than 400 FPs on hand. I do have over 2k still invested, but when those will come back depends on other people, so I can't tell. If it doesn't come back, I need two more days.

lol! that's not happening
Okay, then I might have the two more days. Okay, that's enough notice. :D But since I tend to spend my FPs, a target date would still be nice to know. :D

Giskler

Legend
I'd like a bit more notice. :D I have less than 400 FPs on hand. I do have over 2k still invested, but when those will come back depends on other people, so I can't tell. If it doesn't come back, I need two more days.

Okay, then I might have the two more days. Okay, that's enough notice. :D But since I tend to spend my FPs, a target date would still be nice to know. :D
I need 4k in the bank to do it, right now I have 1k tied up in 2 arcs that are taking foreeeeeeeeever to level so I don't know :(

Ati2

Legend
I need 4k in the bank to do it, right now I have 1k tied up in 2 arcs that are taking foreeeeeeeeever to level so I don't know :(
Because of Easter, the last day I can do it this week is Friday. I won't be around enough to help out from Saturday to Tuesday. I'll be back to normal schedule from Tuesday evening.

Giskler

Legend
Because of Easter, the last day I can do it this week is Friday. I won't be around enough to help out from Saturday to Tuesday. I'll be back to normal schedule from Tuesday evening.
I'll just have to see, I can't do anything about these 2 captain slows, might be next week then

Just let me know and I'll try and work something out.

Am abroad from the 26th onward so that would be a good time, I'll just have to make sure that I'm not in the spa :D:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.