• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Voyager V1 - A new plunder great building

DeletedUser

Here a mayor point is missed. The ones who always plunder, and that are not many, you can put some spearfighters in defense, or act nice and AID, or whatever method you choose, alot of time relation can be improved.

Persons with Voyager always plunder: no matter what you do. All hope is gone :confused:
I think you can make a deal with players with Voyagers: you put a few 1-hour TE/FE houses and make sure there is always at least one ready for plundering; they plunder only these houses and nothing else. It's better to have guaranteed 12 goods than to check hood many times to see if anything is ready.
You may even ask for a part of the goods back :)

DeletedUser99363

i think these are the arrangments that will occur so FE or TE goods we want are available, seems sensible to me

DeletedUser914

I think you can make a deal with players with Voyagers: you put a few 1-hour TE/FE houses and make sure there is always at least one ready for plundering; they plunder only these houses and nothing else. It's better to have guaranteed 12 goods than to check hood many times to see if anything is ready.

Great tip!:)

Addonexus

Chief Warrant Officer
or just arange mutual plunder with a few neighbours :)
or build a few pods, and free goods for everyone in the hood :)

DeletedUser99363

alwinal if you get in my hood in A world we will setup simple 1 hr house each to make this Gb work, we wil find 3-5 mutual friends in hood :)

DeletedUser914

alwinal if you get in my hood in A world we will setup simple 1 hr house each to make this Gb work, we wil find 3-5 mutual friends in hood :)

One problem, I need to remove my defense, and make the road free for some other thieves

DeletedUser15501

One problem, I need to remove my defense, and make the road free for some other thieves

Just let them know you can't remove your defense because of other attackers with less noble intentions. I'm sure they'll understand.

Addonexus

Chief Warrant Officer
Inno should really reconsider changing this GB a bit. Ok, maybe the plunder bonus can stay,as its something new, and some small number of players will like this (even tho it can lead to stupid plunder arangements as mentioned earlier in this thread i think). But the second boost is supplies, seriously? Its such a shame that none wants to build a high era GB because its totally USELESS. And ive seen it built, but noone contributes to it, which is understandable. Noone wants to waste space, except people who just want to have all gbs just because its a gb.
So change the supply boost to happiness boost, even something like 6-7000 happiness at level 10 might make it a bit more atractive than it is now, and 8-10.000 will make it really worth calling a GB. At the moment i call it CB (guess what C stands for)