• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Voyager V1 - A new plunder great building

DeletedUser914

A new great building launched soon: The Voyager V1.

This building gives its owner random bonus goods when plundering other players and provides the player with supplies every 24 hours.

When posted this in guild forum: it crashed like a bomb. Don't Inno know how to annoy people and make them leave, unless you are into war and plundering

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11899

A new great building launched soon: The Voyager V1.

This building gives its owner random bonus goods when plundering other players and provides the player with supplies every 24 hours.

When posted this in guild forum: it crashed like a bomb. Don't Inno know how to annoy people off and make them leave, unless you are into war and plundering

anyway, bear in mind that you only get extra random goods for the first 3 neighbours you plunder
So with this GB at lvl you would get 36 extra goods a day (3 plunders x 12 goods)
The second bonus (supplies) its not worth so imo this GB is not so good as it may seem, I'd say
For me it'll be better to use those 4x7 tiles for FE buildings whether I'm a plunderer or not

DeletedUser99363

So clarification, but maybe mods won't answer since this is not beta forum
What is deciding factor on what age of Goods you will get from Plundering?
If it is the 1st plunder that dictates the Age, you need to be careful what you go after, but that can be simply arranged with somebody in your hood to leave a certain age house open for you to plunder in return you will go after goods(becasue you get goods from 3 plunders)

or does all 3 plunders need to be of era age you want?
This is not 100% clear yet

DeletedUser11899

or does all 3 plunders need to be of era age you want?
This is not 100% clear yet

you get random goods of the (plundered) building's age
so if you plunder a blacksmith of a TE player you'll get bronze age goods

DeletedUser914

you get random goods of the (plundered) building's age
so if you plunder a blacksmith of a TE player you'll get bronze age goods

And blacksmiths owner is plundered multiple times a day and leaves game. A lot of guys will stop playing.

DeletedUser108379

I think there are players that do plunder and those that do not. Those who do not probably will not build the GB. So I do not think there will be a big change in how often someone will be plundered.

DeletedUser96901

And blacksmiths owner is plundered multiple times a day and leaves game. A lot of guys will stop playing.
but not because of the Voyager

only idiots would waste one of their three plundering goods on low era players
all other would go for the latest era

so this GB could reduce plundering of low era players because players can't plunder them when they want because then they would waste the GB goods
but sure it won't increase the plundering of low era players

and top players in the neighborhood could be nice and build 1-hour-future-houses so plunderers can get their goods :cool:

DeletedUser99692

Seems very biased towards a minor fraction of game players this new GB. I play 6 worlds and I have found that the majority of players do not bother to hit the hood those that do rarely plunder. Is INNO trying to encourage this type of behavior.

DeletedUser11899

Dynamic Tower produces goods by aiding (intended for peaceful players) and Voyager V1 by plundering (intended for non peaceful players) so for me the 2nd TE GB will balance the game in this sense and I think this GB has been designed like this for that reason regardless of whether we're for or against plundering.
Now with the 2 TE GBs available players will be able to choose their best way to get extra goods according to their playing style (by aiding or plundering or both)
By the other hand Dynamic Tower produces more goods a day by aiding so if what people really want is more and diverse goods they should choose to build Dynamic Tower.

DeletedUser6065

Folks, I think there is a lot of over-reaction to this building. Remember, only the 'bigs' will have it, and they are pretty much in the same neighborhood. So - they will be plundering each other. Goody.

Think of it as cannibalism for a worthy cause.

. . . . mk

DeletedUser100832

anyway, bear in mind that you only get extra random goods for the first 3 neighbours you plunder
So with this GB at lvl you would get 36 extra goods a day (3 plunders x 12 goods)
The second bonus (supplies) its not worth so imo this GB is not so good as it may seem, I'd say
For me it'll be better to use those 4x7 tiles for FE buildings whether I'm a plunderer or not

36 goods is not too shabby, esp. as they can't get plundered

DeletedUser99363

Still not clear answer yet, it takes 3 plunders to get the random goods, is it the 1st 1 that will control what is given?

DeletedUser7719

Still not clear answer yet, it takes 3 plunders to get the random goods, is it the 1st 1 that will control what is given?
Think of the Dynamic Tower: each time you aid, you get a good matter on the building you aid. Same goes here :) (The difference is that instead of the amount of people you can aid increasing, it is the amount of goods you get from plundering that increases.)

DeletedUser2989

It should work similar to the Dynamic Tower's "aid" effect in the sense that the goods you get from the "plunder" effect are dependent on the age of the buildings you plunder. So if you have collected from your GB and your "plunder" effect is active the first building you plunder will determine your first set of goods, the second will determine the second set and the third will determine the last set. So if you plunder a TE building followed by a CE followed by a TE you'll get 2*"x" random TE goods and 1*"x" random CE goods. If x is 12 you could get 24 of one TE good or two different TE goods (12 of each) plus 12 of one CE good.

Edit: Byeordie beat me to the answer!

DeletedUser914

I think there are players that do plunder and those that do not. Those who do not probably will not build the GB. So I do not think there will be a big change in how often someone will be plundered.

Here a mayor point is missed. The ones who always plunder, and that are not many, you can put some spearfighters in defense, or act nice and AID, or whatever method you choose, alot of time relation can be improved.

Persons with Voyager always plunder: no matter what you do. All hope is gone :confused:

DeletedUser96901

Persons with Voyager always plunder: no matter what you do. All hope is gone :confused:
3 times in the highest possible era :rolleyes:

if someone plunders more often then not because of the Voyager

DeletedUser107724

My only complaint is that the number does not increase. It would have been a good incentive for a PvP competition. But then again, I'm in a well-balanced neighbourhood. I imagine how this can be hell for some people.