• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Vote for or against guild hopping cool-down.

DeletedUser

I support the 7 day restriction.

(not with some of the other changes in this patch)

DeletedUser

I vote for it, as too many players are unhappy with this tactic. Kim.

DeletedUser22056

I think i am gonna have to vote with this ban stuff. I vote for it.

DeletedUser76094

Against. It is against the spirit of the game. There are other things that could have been done to discourage ghosting. The current update would only promote ghosting.

DeletedUser

Mods should not have a right to vote on this, as they act as representatives of FOE rather than that of the user community. Therefore, their votes can be construed as biased!

Mods are also players and as such should be allowed to vote.

However, this discussion is off-topic for the thread and should be taking place elsewhere. Please vote as per the OP's wishes.

DeletedUser

Against. Implement something targetting ghosting that does not interfer with traders.