• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Visiting the guilds of other worlds through guild champ window

DeletedUser109749

Proposal:
Visiting the other guilds through International Guild champ window

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
Mentioned in other posts of similar topic.

Reason: we will be able to know about our opponents, know about different guilds, it will link one world with the another world

Details:when we open the guild expedition window, then click on the guild championship Trophy, if this feature will be implemented then if we click on any of the guild on the list in that week's Guild championship, there will be a option named ''visit'' just like we use to visit any players city, once we click on that visit option we will be able to see that Guild just like we do when we visit any guild after reaching the global ranking, we will be able to know about the guild description, Guild members(who are they and what are their Points).

Visual Aids:
upload_2016-11-13_20-26-35.png

Balance:
No balance issues would come from this idea.

Abuse Prevention:

No abuse could come from this.

Summary:

We will get chance to know about different guilds and their members.

Attachments

• upload_2016-11-13_20-28-26.png
    upload_2016-11-13_20-28-26.png
    531.1 KB · Views: 119

DeletedUser107476

Would more likely be Guild Profile same as on GvG map as something they might put in.

DeletedUser6838

I don't really care about what other guilds do, since im more focused on my own guild, but that's my personal opinion, if others would like to know/see then by all means, so

a +1

BUT i have a question regarding this idea, i get the point of seeing the full description, but to see the full guild tab that you see when using the ranking search option, then for that you would have to usually be logged in to that world where the guild is located in, but what happens when you want to visit a guild page where the guild is located in a world where you haven't started any village/city yourself? Im sure there are plenty of players out there that want to keep to 1 or 2 worlds only, unlike myself who play's in 8 ;o.