• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Virtual Future - Part 1

Praeceptor

Lieutenant Colonel
I've got all my terrace farms churning out goods now - I should have enough to build it Sunday - without diamonds. There must be some rich players here who are willing to spend £100s to get it a few days early.

DeletedUser106685

I've got all my terrace farms churning out goods now - I should have enough to build it Sunday - without diamonds. There must be some rich players here who are willing to spend an hour on recurring quests to get it a few days early.

fyp

DeletedUser9695

For me it took less then 36h to gather up the goods required for terra. No diamonds needed. Its all about having the right set up and approach. (However i did get a few diamonds for the expansion and final bp)

If you prep for the new era in the right way then its not to difficult?.

Agent327

Overlord
For me it took less then 36h to gather up the goods required for terra. No diamonds needed. Its all about having the right set up and approach. (However i did get a few diamonds for the expansion and final bp)

By the time you got the goods, some others already had gone passed level 50. Did they prepare better?

DeletedUser112892

Man, there were already many people who got TA less than 6 hours after Virtual Future was released on live servers :)

Galladhorn

Monarch
Armyuniticons_90x90_augmented_samurai.jpg

Has anybody made good use of the Agumented Samurai ?

Till now it does not really feel like it cuts the Mustard (its just my impression),

Was thinking if it should have a kind of "Suicide Ability" – so that even if it is wounded it can kill one unit but also Kill´s itself by doing it.
Properly asking for all kind of blance issues...

Anyways Ronin Bots seams rugged, Ninja´s are ok as well as Champions.

DeletedUser653

We had at least 2 players with TA above L10 on first day and above L20 on 2nd, the delay they said was findng the first BP and of course having a Fr list of only very advanced players helps that a lot, lots of buildings like TF's timed to give VR goods just after new age started, like wise with tribal and Gb's, so a lot of the goods were collected in the first few hours after VF started, we even had a player selling TA goods on the 3rd day and a set then was worth 2-3000FP.
Once they found the first BP its only a diamond cost then to build the TA and of course by being a early builder it was being leveled as fast as they could collect BPs (like the old days when we all waiting for the next age). I think they manged to get to about L40 in the week that followed before the big demand for BP's started dropping off, so yes they paid a lot of diamonds but by christ they got a hell of a lot of FP invested and people were paying 500 FP more than 90% to get 5 BP's. So was the Diamond spend justified? I guess if you have the cash spare and want to do it then yes and they mmust have got about 30-50,000 free FP's during that first week as payback plus the added attack and defence %.
So my hats taken off to INNO for getting such a high diamond spend done by hundreds of players maybe thousands

DeletedUser653

View attachment 16027

Has anybody made good use of the Agumented Samurai ?

Till now it does not really feel like it cuts the Mustard (its just my impression),

Was thinking if it should have a kind of "Suicide Ability" – so that even if it is wounded it can kill one unit but also Kill´s itself by doing it.
Properly asking for all kind of blance issues...

Anyways Ronin Bots seams rugged, Ninja´s are ok as well as Champions.

It tends to rush forward till its in range to be hit and then dies - i built it and deleted it 2 days later