• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Valentine's event 2013 - discussion

DeletedUser7719

The friendly in-game message quest just wants you to send a message to anyone.
(I'm quite surprised, "Bye or Die!" was friendly enough message for her)

DeletedUser

How can i send ingame message to romeo? please help me

If you read the quest carefully, it actually requires you to "write a friendly in-game message" or along those lines. You can simply send a message to anyone, a friend, guildmember, neighbour... :)

~Mutzena~

DeletedUser6603

Just received this from my support ticket:

I just talked to my superiors and they said that we can't make quests to fit everyone. If the player was balancing his researches this wouldn't be a problem, but since it's like it is - there is nothing what we can do.

I still believe that the game designers will do their best so everyone can enjoy in the quests.

Here's my reply:

Thanks for asking.
Much appreciated.

Didn't know you had to be "balanced" in order to get a general quest, however if that's their short sighted view on things then their most likely to keep their narrow view.

Even if I had balanced my Tech tree I just got to Colonial Age (and there are a few other posts with players in the same situation). I still have over 200 fps to get to housing. They made an error here for players in the Colonial Age tech tree high cost, high forge point limbo, and should not blame a gamer for their choice of game play when it's clearly a lack of foresight on their part to accommodate all players to complete this quest. You can certainly pass on my disappointment with their response.

Your time and attention are appreciated.

Wil

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14771

Help me plas about one thing

what dose mean: research my technology? what should i do now ?

DeletedUser

Senior Moderator Pendragon answered you here, Wilberham: Click me

@mehrani: I don't know what you're saying. Does this have to do with the Valentine's event?

- L

DeletedUser

@mehrani:
You have to do exactly what it says: research any technology. Click on the "research new technologies" button and invest forge points. When you have sucessfully unlocked a technology (meaning having donated the required amount of forge points and paid the unlock costs), you will fulfill this step from the quest.

DeletedUser

Senior Moderator Pendragon answered you here, Wilberham: Click me

@mehrani: I don't know what you're saying. Does this have to do with the Valentine's event?

- L
He has already submitted the ticket and is posting the response to that ticket. It would seem Wilberham is too unbalanced to be worth helping.:)

DeletedUser6925

Hello,

I joined the colonial age at the time of launch of the Event Valentine's Day, but without having done all the research technology.

Yesterday a quest asks me to build a house of the colonial age when I just barely integrate and it will be impossible to gather enough points Forge build this house. Yesterday my guild gave me a hand, as I have not research bonus resources to get there, but despite this, I can never finish the research in order to construct this house. So that I made that Event correctly, but the last question deprive me of the reward :(

EDIT : I contacted support at the same time as the post made ​​here and my problem was solved directly. Thank you very much :)

DeletedUser

Hello,

I joined the colonial age at the time of launch of the Event Valentine's Day, but without having done all the research technology.

Yesterday a quest asks me to build a house of the colonial age when I just barely integrate and it will be impossible to gather enough points Forge build this house. Yesterday my guild gave me a hand, as I have not research bonus resources to get there, but despite this, I can never finish the research in order to construct this house. So that I made that Event correctly, but the last question deprive me of the reward :(

Hi,

This issue has been discussed numerous times before in this discussion thread. :) A separate thread about this problem, can also be found by clicking >>here<<.

Please take a look at the following quote, it will give you directions on how to proceed:

Right, this is indeed an unfortunate situation!

If you just entered a new age and are far from any residential research, please contact support as suggested. We will do our very best to help you complete the quest after all. It would be a shame if you couldn't get the end reward because of this.

Submit ticket: right-click anywhere on your village screen, choose support & world, proceed from there.

We will check each situation and see what we can do.

DeletedUser6925

I contacted support FoE English at the same time that the post made ​​here and my problem was solved directly. Thank you very much :)

DeletedUser

Hello all. Just started playing a while ago and am enjoying the game a lot. I have been trying to complete the Valentines quests but am having a hard time finding people to trade with. I just need 1 iron and 3 ebonys to finish. If there is anyone out there who may want to give a new player a hand, please look up my trades under frood42 on the Houndsmoor server. I'll even send the stuff back right after completion. I want a lovely tree! Thanks so much!

frood

DeletedUser

I see what you did there. :D
But to be honest I don't think Rinbin could ever pull out a disguise to look like Romeo. ;)

- L

DeletedUser97014

Hi, I founfd a list for the Valetines Quest but can't find a start date, can any1 confirm list please, TY.

DeletedUser9168

Hi Jeeps7er
this is the thread discussing LAST year's Valentine's Event. We don't yet have a start date for this year's quest - but i'm sure it will be announced soon.