• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Valentine's event 2013 - discussion

DeletedUser

That one auto-completed for me on the server where I only lack researches that require diamonds.

DeletedUser

I finished the Valentine day quests and I got the tree of Love. I have a quest from Rinbin called Sweetie-Pie and the requirement is "Congratulations! You finished all the Valentine day quests." Any idea how I can complete this?

DeletedUser

I finished the Valentine day quests and I got the tree of Love. I have a quest from Rinbin called Sweetie-Pie and the requirement is "Congratulations! You finished all the Valentine day quests." Any idea how I can complete this?

As it says, he's only congratulating you for completing the quests :) You don't have to do anything, in fact there is nothing you can do. He'll disappear once the event is over.

~Mutzena~

DeletedUser

Fun with quests, I like them alot.
But, on Houndsmoor it will be a bit tricky to gain 3 of following... quest. I seems to be the only one with buildings to produce marvle and lumber. Those wares aren't tricky, it's the others. They will cost me either 90 marble or 90 lumber to get, as there is no trading going on yet.

But, I'm confident that I will manage to get it all done before this quest is at an end.
Thanks for making this game more fun, than to just log in and do some fighting, click to collect and click to start production. :D

DeletedUser

That darn tree is too colorful! All my LMA buildings are dark and brooding, then this tree is a bright splash of color.

...or maybe I like that it stands out. I can't decide!

DeletedUser

It stands out too well, everyone wants to polish it so I had to hide it in the back corner of my town :rolleyes: At least I have a shiney tree now.

~Mutzena~

DeletedUser7388

Ok, this event was supposed to be all about love but it's ended being frustrating.
First, the questline appeared on my world later than what it should - I was about to submit a ticket! -. Then, I got the wrong gender questline and had to tolerate Juliet calling me "My Prince" all the time, when I would have been happier being Romeo's "Fair Princess".

But worst of all, now that I've reached the last quest, I'm afraid I won't be able to complete it.
Romeo & Juliet are asking me to build a house from the Colonial Age. The problem is that I reached CA only a few minutes before accepting the quest.
If this was a normal quest, I'd wait the time needed until I completed the research of the first right technology (Arcade houses in this case), and build the house then. But I'm like 230FP away from it, so I don't have time enough: since the Event finishes on the 18th, even if I used 24 FP a day, with 6days to go, I would be only halfway there. My only option would be, therefore, paying the 350 diamonds of the premium house (Plantation house), which is unlocked automatically when you reach CA, but I don't have enough diamonds (only 100, from different quests) nor the money to buy more. I remember a quest in the Xmas Event about researching some technology that at least offered another alternative but here, I've found a lack of prevision.
As I said, if there was no time limit, there wouldn't be a problem, but without any other option than acquiring premium technology, I find this is just wrong. IMO this situation is basically unfair. Extremely so.
I was so close... And the tree is really beautiful...

DeletedUser6965

Ok, this event was supposed to be all about love but it's ended being frustrating.
First, the questline appeared on my world later than what it should - I was about to submit a ticket! -. Then, I got the wrong gender questline and had to tolerate Juliet calling me "My Prince" all the time, when I would have been happier being Romeo's "Fair Princess".

But worst of all, now that I've reached the last quest, I'm afraid I won't be able to complete it.
Romeo & Juliet are asking me to build a house from the Colonial Age. The problem is that I reached CA only a few minutes before accepting the quest.
If this was a normal quest, I'd wait the time needed until I completed the research of the first right technology (Arcade houses in this case), and build the house then. But I'm like 230FP away from it, so I don't have time enough: since the Event finishes on the 18th, even if I used 24 FP a day, with 6days to go, I would be only halfway there. My only option would be, therefore, paying the 350 diamonds of the premium house (Plantation house), which is unlocked automatically when you reach CA, but I don't have enough diamonds (only 100, from different quests) nor the money to buy more. I remember a quest in the Xmas Event about researching some technology that at least offered another alternative but here, I've found a lack of prevision.
As I said, if there was no time limit, there wouldn't be a problem, but without any other option than acquiring premium technology, I find this is just wrong. IMO this situation is basically unfair. Extremely so.

yes, this is a really bad planned quest...

DeletedUser7798

Leeah make a support ticket (right click anywhere in game), say you are unable to complete the event and give a link to this thread. I don't know if it will help you, but I hope.

DeletedUser13087

to build or to wait

Leeah make a support ticket (right click anywhere in game), say you are unable to complete the event and give a link to this thread. I don't know if it will help you, but I hope.

if i wait CA to build the tree, i will have more happiness or no.i earn the tree in LMA.

DeletedUser

As Malhalla already suggested, please create an in-game ticket (right-click the game, choose "Support" and go from there, or use this link: Support), explain your problem with building the house. Hopefully the in-game staff will be able to help you and you'll get to enjoy your tree :)

As for the gender, it should give you the gender of the avatar you had in use when starting the quests.
And the start of the quests I believe is connected to having completed the tutorial phase of the game first.

~Mutzena~

DeletedUser7388

As you two suggest, Malhalla & Mutzena, I'll submit a ticket. I didn't really want to bother them at ingame support with this thing and that's why I came to the forum first, but I guess it's all right to do it now, seeing that there're no other people with the issue and that I just can't think of another option.

As for the late start in my city, I'm almost certain that it was because I'm in the bonus area, with its own added questline by Princess Myciena, so I had already 4 characters (Ragu for the Main Storyline; Mandrubar with a Secondary Quest; Princess Myciena, and Leonardo with his Medal Deal) on the left side little quest-boxes and there was no room (literally, there was no room on my screen) for more. After several refreshes, a whole night and a morning, Leonardo finally disappeared and was replaced by Rinbin.
And about the gender, I had the portrait that was given in the Xmas Event. No, not the Snowman (which as its own name implies is a male!) , the one with that Santa helper, Samantha, whom I would've thought was a girl. Well, it seems she/he wasn't. Despite the name, the long hair and other attributes. Maybe he/she/it was an elf, not Tolkien's kind, but from the Santa's Elves species, which seemingly are now all male despite the appearances; or maybe some other obscure creature of uncertain gender, or a mix... The thing is I didn't get Romeo. Not that I cared much, in the end, but the "My Prince" thing was a little bit annoying.

DeletedUser5026

Hey Leeah

seeing that there're no other people with the issue and that I just can't think of another option.

Actually, I know of one other person with this issue, but the person does not play on this server (EN). The person plays on another server, which I will decline to talk about. You can PM me if you want to know more.

As for the late start in my city, I'm almost certain that it was because I'm in the bonus area, with its own added questline by Princess Myciena, so I had already 4 characters (Ragu for the Main Storyline; Mandrubar with a Secondary Quest; Princess Myciena, and Leonardo with his Medal Deal) on the left side little quest-boxes and there was no room (literally, there was no room on my screen) for more. After several refreshes, a whole night and a morning, Leonardo finally disappeared and was replaced by Rinbin.

Actually, I am also in the bonus area. However, I had 5 quest givers when the Valentine's event first started: Ragu (Main Storyline), Greva (Secondary Quest), Princess Myciena, Leonardo AND Juliet. Leonardo was removed only shortly after I finished a few of the Valentine's event quests.

Cheers,
L.R.

DeletedUser

Just got my tree in LMA - worth 320

I saw earlier that CA is worth 370

Certainly worth it - for me in LMA it's 80 per square - higher than anything else that I have

DeletedUser

Well the quest started nicely, but now it is getting annoying, and I don't think I will have time to complete it.

The part I'm stuck with is researching a technology. There are only 3 technologies I can possibly unlock, and since this aspect of the quest came up I have spent 2 days already putting in forge points so that 2 1/2 of those 3 are full. The problem is I cannot get the goods for them as it seems no one in my guild or neighborhood is producing them for trade. I've sent numerous messages around asking for them, but no luck, it doesn't help that my neighborhood isn't very active and there are only a few other players in the same age as me. I've even built the goods buildings which I could, but it takes a long time to produce 60 granite when you can only do 1 per 4 hours!!!

It would be a shame to miss out on this quest because of this, especially as it is completely out of my control and I'm doing the best to get the goods.

Would it not be better for research technology quests to be finished when you use all the required forge points?

DeletedUser7798

on the tree's left side in middle of the pink, theres a white object. what is it?