• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Vacation Mode

Agent327

Overlord
yes it does as gbs the player has invested in may level in that time & they will want to get the correct amount of fps back

Do you really believe a player that goes offline for weeks invests in other player's GB's? Would that really have any benefit?

Sir K.

Private
Do you really believe a player that goes offline for weeks invests in other player's GB's? Would that really have any benefit?
I have continuously 10k to 20k fps invested in other ppl GBs. As it’s about higher levels some need more time leveling up. I was aware of the trick to disconnect Cityhall, but never thought of consequences regarding my Arc and fps invested. So joesoap’s suggestion is useful to me

Agent327

Overlord
I have continuously 10k to 20k fps invested in other ppl GBs. As it’s about higher levels some need more time leveling up. I was aware of the trick to disconnect Cityhall, but never thought of consequences regarding my Arc and fps invested. So joesoap’s suggestion is useful to me

Sure it is, but is it relevant to the original question?

Not using buildings that can be plundered and using a mass self aid kit before you leave would be even better than to disconnect City Hall, but that isn't what is asked. Even with buildings that can be plundered it would be better.