• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: Update to all current guild members - blank kicking message

Vesiger

Monarch
  • World: Noarsil
  • Browser and Version: Mobile app on Android, version 1.68.3
  • Overview of the bug: When I use the 'Update to all current guild members' feature to adjust the recipients of an existing message thread within the game, I get the announcement "was kicked by Vesiger" [sic] inserted into the thread, whether or not anyone was actually removed from the thread or not. If adjustments have been made, further announcements containing valid member names then follow.
  • Screenshots: Sorry, I can't provide.
  • How often this occurs: It's currently happening every time I use the feature, although there's a limit to how often I feel able to test my guildmates' patience by trying it out :-( I thought it was caused by having a deleted player on the list of message recipients, but I've since removed her manually and am still getting the same blank error. I think it only manifested after the last update - when initially introduced this feature appeared to work as intended.
  • Urgency: It's a minor bug, since it affects a feature only recently introduced into the mobile app and which we successfully lived without previously.
  • Preventative Actions: Logged out of browser, powered down device, cleared app cache, edited recipient list manually
  • Summary: When I use the 'Update to all current guild members' message feature, the announcement "was kicked by Vesiger" appears on the thread with no member name listed.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: No. (This feature has only just been introduced.)

DeletedUser97018

same thing happens on my laptop on en7
using win7, firefox 43.0.1
LZxnsHM.png

DeletedUser108047

I get the same... I think it is a vestige of a 'deleted player' as it only started on threads where a player had been deleted by Inno and continues despite manually removing them from the group. It doesn't happen to me on threads where the deleted player was never part of the group

DeletedUser16026

Thank you for reporting this to us. The information has been passed along to the developers (FOE-32561 FOE-30862).

Last edited by a moderator: