• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.268 Feedback

Kyrael

FoE Team
Community Manager
Good morning everyone. As always, we have our regular update scheduled and ready to deploy this morning, Monday the 23rd of October. Read the changelog here and post any feedback below!

joesoap

Major-General
the only feedback i have is that i think update announcements should be made in a more timely fashion, for years we have been used to them being made a day or 2 before the actual update whereas they now seem to be made a few hours before the update, at this rate we are going to get the update before the announcement

Nidwin

Sergeant
Thanks for the conversion of past GbG fragments to recent ones with this patch. It cleans up my fragments tab and adds some nice amount of fragments to the new GbG ones.

Estipar

Chief Warrant Officer
Possible bug in training Rogues after todays update, I am unable to expand this Popup?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-10-23 215824.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-23 215824.png
    735.6 KB · Views: 36

Deleted member 127677

Was it because of this update that the collect all button has once more been shifted to the right, and we now have gotten (back) rid of the unnecessary and unwanted expandable button top right where the different remaining boosts were? Only thing that remains there now is the event icon, which is fine, and the open ‘offers’ one (of which I get 4 every time there is one announced, they are exactly the same, but show up as 4 different clickable things, not that I really care, but you could do away with that one too). I’m not a complete stickler for consistency, but why tinker with all of this at all? Just leave the interface alone.

Ashtro

Lieutenant Colonel
All of my notifications for FoE on Android are blocked and they can not be turned on.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231026_173259_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20231026_173259_Settings.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 30

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
All of my notifications for FoE on Android are blocked and they can not be turned on.

I block most notifications but I can still toggle FOE off and on on Android. That might be worth trying clearing and reinstalling.

Slightly odd though the wording is slightly different when I do block them.

Screenshot_20231026_092833_Settings.jpg

Ashtro

Lieutenant Colonel
I block most notifications but I can still toggle FOE off and on on Android. That might be worth trying clearing and reinstalling.

Slightly odd though the wording is slightly different when I do block them.
Yes I have tried clearing cache and even reinstalling. But the problem of not being able to toggle on and off to allow app notifications as this option is greyed out. Please refer to the image from my previous post for clarity. Thanks.

RichinZhills

Corporal
Any chance of a "collect all" button on the city reconstruction menu too? Would be a nice change from having to scoop up every building and all the roads. If I were more efficient I would only need to grab a couple of buildings at a time, but I like a clean slate every time I build.

Tellx

Private
It's already there. The middle of the three symbols in the bottom left when in reconstruction mode.
Any chance of a "collect all" button on the city reconstruction menu too? Would be a nice change from having to scoop up every building and all the roads. If I were more efficient I would only need to grab a couple of buildings at a time, but I like a clean slate every time I build.