• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.261 Feedback

Kyrael

FoE Team
Community Manager
Evening folks, we have another update scheduled as usual for tomorrow, Monday July 17th. Read the changelog here and post any feedback below!

• We have also moved the icon for the finished production a bit down, so you don't confuse it with other icons.
Nice. Thanks. But it's really not the only building with a somewhat offset icon.

Here, for instance, as previously posted in a bug thread,, is a Chocolatery.

1689537531343.png

Last edited:

Nidwin

Sergeant
This patch has messed up selecting building to move or delete. My guess is that they tried to make the selecting area bigger because of the amount of very small buildings out now but it truly messes up other stuff. Can't properly replace my roads with newly unlocked one (SAAB) on my main now as I keep selecting buildings masking the road.

edit 1
Succeeded to replace the roads but not easy and a lot of pop ups to delete buildings. It's although doable.

Last edited:

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
This patch has messed up selecting building to move or delete. My guess is that they tried to make the selecting area bigger because of the amount of very small buildings out now but it truly messes up other stuff. Can't properly replace my roads with newly unlocked one (SAAB) on my main now as I keep selecting buildings masking the road.

edit 1
Succeeded to replace the roads but not easy and a lot of pop ups to delete buildings. It's although doable.

You can overlay roads no need to delete, On mobile both higher and lower eras can just be placed over the old ones and I'm pretty certain I've seen it posted that you can on browser with higher era roads.

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
I'm having issues with moving buildings on this version on android. I've always been able to drag a building round to collect incidents in the city but you can hardly move the buildings around at all after you've picked them up. Half the time it feels like they've froze.

taniapdx

Private
My hand crashes and reloads every time I collect a settlement reward... Happening on both Vikings and Egypt. Any one else having this?

DJ of BA

Warrant Officer
I am seriously annoyed with the recent changes tody re new icons that don't seem to do anything the hiding of icons under different icons...referring to the Daily Quest icon hiding behind the story Quest icon, INNO, for God's sake stop messing with the game , if it continues I'm quitting, just about had enough of all these " improvements"

Vesiger

Monarch
I am seriously annoyed with the recent changes tody re new icons that don't seem to do anything the hiding of icons under different icons...referring to the Daily Quest icon hiding behind the story Quest icon, INNO, for God's sake stop messing with the game , if it continues I'm quitting, just about had enough of all these " improvements"
Rolling the Daily Challenge under the heading of the Story quest icon means that you no longer get a visual update for every action that contributes towards the Daily Challenge. (I don't know if you still get a green tick when you complete it, as I haven't managed all those collections yet...)

DJ of BA

Warrant Officer
Rolling the Daily Challenge under the heading of the Story quest icon means that you no longer get a visual update for every action that contributes towards the Daily Challenge. (I don't know if you still get a green tick when you complete it, as I haven't managed all those collections yet...)
No you don't, so unless you go into the story Quest you have no idea you have completed the Daily, again, another feature totally buggered

Ashtro

Lieutenant Colonel
Screenshot_20230817_160232_Forge of Empires.jpg

Is this a bug, as it's completely different to the usual GUI. This is on Android and all three of my worlds are affected. It puzzles me for an unnecessary "improvement" (if there's one at all). Everyone who looks at this screenshot must think it's incomplete and out of places. I am sure you could dedicate your time in fixing more important reported bugs. Yes, and thank you truly for the compliment regarding to my beautiful town as shown.

Ashtro

Lieutenant Colonel
Screenshot_20230817_164039_Forge of Empires.jpg

At least you could try and come up with a much better layout than this. It's a big mess for any ordinary gamer.

Deleted member 127677

What on earth was the purpose of this latest change of grouping quests under one tab and boosts under one, then moving the collect all button to the other side where it sits now messing with the interface? Stop tinkering with this nonsense stuff and fix what is wrong with the game, as evidenced by numerous suggestions and all the feedback you’ve received over the years! Get the ‘innovation’ back into the Inno games and stop annoying people by changing what works fine.